All Silver Statues Available from JM Bullion
If you find silver coins, bars, and rounds aren’t quite up your alley when investing in silver, there’s another precious metal option out there for you in this beautiful metal. Silver statues have been growing in prominence as of late. Many are produced with heirloom-quality refining, using stunning designs and beautiful antique finishes that only serve to enhance the overall visual quality of the product.
Heads or Tales Coin Company is a leading refiner of silver statues, as well as MK Barz. Whether you’re looking for busts of historical figures or statues with imagery plucked from the creative reaches of the human mind, JM Bullion has a wide variety of silver statues for you to consider when buying silver. Browse our full collection of silver statues below!
Background on Heads or Tales Coin Company
Heads or Tales Coin Company, or HotCo, believes in bringing the oldest and most beautiful coin or round designs, as well as other inspiration figures from around the world to life in a new way. The 2nd generation mint masters believe in entrusting these designs to true artisans; sculptors who can bring the designs to life with brilliant, 3D statues.
Background on MK Barz
MK Barz was established in Los Angeles, California in 2014. The company works to provide specialized, hand-poured silver bullion and American coinage to customers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded by a primary owner who has been grading and collection, as well as hoarding, American silver coins for more than 35 years. The co-owner of MK Barz grew up in a family that owned and operated a foundry over the course of 32 years, specifically focused on refining bronze statues and awards.
Today, the company provides a wide variety of products. Among its most popular are hand-poured bars and bullion, but it also custom stamps and makes other silver bars, rounds, hearts, hexagons, and just about any other shape collectors might be looking for on that special gift-giving occasion.
Coins of the World Statues
The first major series of silver statues from HotCo, the Coins of the World celebrate the famous designs on the world’s most popular bullion coin programs in a manner you’ve never seen before. Watch as the American Eagle, Australian Kookaburra, and Mexican Libertad coins come to life in brilliant 3D designs:
- American Silver Eagle: The 20 oz Antique Finish American Silver Eagle Statue depicts the American bald eagle sitting perched on a pedestal with its wings folded at its side, and its right claw lifted up on top of (and holding) the heraldic shield of the United States of America. The eagle’s feathers are captured in intricate detail, and its steely glaze peers out from behind the shield as it stands stoic and on-guard for the nation.
- Mexican Silver Libertad: Each 12 oz Antique Finish Mexican Libertad Silver Statue brings to 3D form the Greek Goddess of Victory, whose figure was used to top the monument in Mexico City. Known as El Angel, she stands 22 feet tall in real life and features on the obverse of the Mexican Silver Libertad coin each year it is released.
- Australian Silver Kookaburra: In this 3D rendering from Cosmin Morar, the 20 oz Antique Finish Australian Kookaburra Silver Statue features the bird as it sits atop the stump of a wooden post, with barbed wire wrapped around the base. The image is reminiscent of one of the recent designs used on the actual coin program from the Perth Mint itself.
Lost World Silver Statues
The Lost World Silver statues are a collection said to be “65 million years in the making,” and paying homage to the massive beasts that dominated the planet long before mankind could make its mark on the world. Each of the four beasts featured in this exciting collection has been reimagined with superb craftsmanship and incredible attention to detail. From ancient reptiles to the enormous Woolly Mammoth, learn all about the individual releases.
For each release in the series you’ll note the statues:
- Arrives in a protective box with numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Limited casting of only 1,000 units!
- Contains 8 Troy oz of actual silver content.
- Includes a proprietary antique silver finish.
- Designed by master sculptor Cosmin Morar.
There are a total of four silver statues available for purchase in this particular collection, and those designs include:
- T-Rex: All 8 oz. Antique Finish T-Rex Silver Statues feature a 70 mm tall depiction of the famous lizard king. Each statue has a proprietary antique finish that adds depth and warmth to the overall finish and appearance of the statue, which depicts the beast standing on its massive hind legs with its mouth agape as it unleashes a tremendous roar.
- Triceratops: 8 oz Antique Finish Triceratops Silver Statues feature a stunning design from Cosmin Morar, which depicts a youthful Ceratopsia, which was the final member of her species. The Triceratops was wiped out during the extinction event known as the Cretaceous-Paleogene event.
- Stegosaurus: The 8 oz Antique Finish Stegosaurus Silver Statue from HotCo brings this prehistoric beast to life in the form of a 5 CM tall silver statue. The details of its thick skin and armored plates are clear to the eye.
- Woolly Mammoth: Each 8 oz Antique Finish Wooly Mammoth Silver Statue depicts the beast as it was in its day. Wooly Mammoths featured a body covered in fur that consisted of an outer covering of long guard hairs and a shorter undercoat. They had long tusks, but short tails and ears to minimize heat loss in their frigid environments.
Frank Frazetta Silver Statues
The Frank Frazetta collection of silver statues focuses on one of America’s greatest graphic artists, a man who dominated the science-fiction and fantasy art field for decades. There’s another factor that makes the Frank Frazetta Silver Statues collection from HotCo even more unique though. The pieces, all available for individual purchase, are ideally designed for use on a chess board and have been assigned a role on the board matching their design. From the lowly, hardworking pawn to the majestic Queen, meet the six designs in the Frazetta Silver Statue collection:
- Pawn: The 4 oz Antique Finish Atlantis Silver Statue features the impressive image of a Greek warrior. Frazetta created this image of a chiseled, imposing Greek warrior for the cover of the famous book “Atlantis Rising” from Brad Steiger. The Greek warrior valiantly stands guard over the ruined city, and as a pawn in the chess set, brings unwavering courage to your arsenal.
- Bishop: The 6 oz Antique Finish Death Dealer Silver Statue features Frazetta’s popular design. Death Dealer is a foreboding image of a warrior mounted on a massive horse, wearing a horned helmet and full body armor. He holds a gigantic shield in his left hand and a bloodied axe in his right. His face is obscured by the shadows of the helmet he wears.
- Knight: In the 6 oz Antique Finish The Huntress Silver Statue you’ll find that imposing and powerful image of the Huntress as Frazetta originally designed her figure, tall in stature and possessing the strength to hold a Sabre Tooth tiger at bay.
- Rook: The 8 oz Antique Finish Silver Warrior Silver Statue captures the warrior with sword in hand as he rides his sled into battle fully clad in his armor.
- King: The 6 oz Antique Finish Barbarian Silver Statue features the stoic, muscular Barbarian standing in front of his sword, which is plunged into the ground in front of him.
- Queen: In the 6 oz Antique Finish Egyptian Queen Silver Statue she is depicted in this statue as he originally created her, leaning against a pillar as she gazes off to her right with a guard on her left.
Inspired by the stories of the Christian Bible, the Silversmith Collection brings the historic tales of Christianity to life in stunning 3D design with heirloom-quality silver statue designs. From the might and power of Samson to the suffering and passion of Jesus Christ, the Silversmith Collection of silver statues available from JM Bullion include four designs in total:
- The 20 oz Silversmith Samson and the Lion Silver Statue reimagines one of the greatest biblical tales of Samson. In this particular tale, as Samson walks through the vineyards near Timnath he was set upon by a massive beast. In a bold reminder of God’s mighty power, the statue reflects the seminal moment of the tale as you find Samson standing above the lion’s back, holding its massive jaws open in his hands just before he rips the beast to shreds.
- Fallen Angels: A two-statue collection, this features Artifice and Volnus from Paul Ray Effinger. In the 15 oz Artifice Silver Statue you’ll meet a female fallen angel. Artifice is the name of this female Fallen Angel, and it translates to mean “deception.” Tragically, it is Artifice who was deceived by Satan, and is now left to crawl the Earth in search of solace, broken and disillusioned as an individual. The 15 oz Antique Finish Volnus Silver Statue features the forlorn look of a male angel sitting with his head between his knees. Effinger created both Artifice and Volnus after reading the story in the Urantia Book about angels deceived by Lucifer and cast out of heaven by God.
- The 7 oz Antique Finish Silversmith Judges The Passion silver statue featured here is known as The Price He Paid. It depicts Jesus as he hangs, dying, upon the cross. Like many similar depictions, such as that created by Diego Velazquez in 1632, it features Christ with only a cloth over his genitals and a crown of thorns upon his head as he dies upon the cross, washing away mankind’s sins in the process.
Fairies and Fantasy Statues
The Fairies and Fantasy Statues feature designs from various genres of human fascination, from mystical fairies to powerful and ferocious beasts of mythical origin. In total, there are five statues in this collection:
- 5 oz Antique Finish Ariana Silver Statues feature a design from Caleb Nefzen in which Ariana is depicted crouched down with her wings extend to their fullest behind her, while her right hand is held out clutching scales holding silver. The base for her statue mimics the appearance of the silver rounds that made her figure so popular in the first place!
- The 7 oz Antique Finish Gwen the Good Luck Fairy Silver Statue is intricately detailed and features the image of Gwen. The fairy is depicted with no clothing on, and tiny butterflies covering her body in various areas. She is shown standing on a base of overgrown fantastical mushrooms, and has large wings on the back of her figure.
- On the 13 oz Godric the Gargoyle Silver Statue you’ll find the massive, frightening form of the beast itself sitting perched atop the safe. The beast has a powerful form, capable of fighting off any evil spirits, and a fearsome look on its face that gives it the power to also scare off any people who would do harm.
- The 8 oz Brutus Silver Statue depicts the fearsome and intimidating image of Brutus the Dragon. In the depiction, Brutus is shown perched on all fours with his knuckles down and his teeth visible in the front as he snarls at his foes. His wings are stretched backward in a position that suggests he’s ready to take flight and pounce on his enemies at a moment’s notice.
- Coco the Dragon is available in two different weights from HotCo. Both the 8 oz and 1 Kilo Antique Finish Coco the Dragon Silver Statue feature the image of Coco sitting perched atop a rocky crag with great detail in the 3D design and finish of the statue. Her massive muscles seem to quiver as the stands ready atop the rocks, able to pounce it would seem at any moment. The design of the dragon includes pointed horns, scaled body, and razor sharp talons. You’ll also notice a forked tail on the massive beast.
There are numerous statue collections that fall into this category, each with different design features and concepts. Among them you’ll find the Presidential Busts and the Bear and Bull of the stock market. Explore your Americana options below:
- The 20 oz Antique Finish George Washington Bust Silver Statue depicts the nation’s first POTUS and Commander-in-Chief with a stern, confident look on his face and dressed in his finest 18th century military uniform.
- Each of the 20 oz Antique Finish Abraham Lincoln Bust Silver Statutes features the stately image of the 16th President of the United States. Lincoln may have suspended the right of habeas corpus, but he is known forever as the Great Emancipator for ending slavery by leading the Union to victory in the Civil War.
- Each 8 oz Antique Finish Troy the Bull Silver Statue features the image of Troy with his horns pressed forward and ready to lead the charge toward growth. He is named Troy in honor of “Troy ounces,” the popular unit of measure for metals that dates back to the Middle Ages. Used at first as Troyes in France, Troy ounce is very common in the weight of silver and gold.
- All 12 oz Antique Finish Ozzy the Bear Silver Statues feature a massive, furry bear standing on its hind legs. He has both front paws extended and ready to pummel his competition, pulling them in toward his massive jaws and crushing them in combat. It is Ozzy’s job to keep the bull markets in check, and he’s poised to do so!
Interestingly, the Troy the Bull and Ozzy the Bear silver statues are available for individual purchase, as well as in a two-statue set. If you’d like to see the Bear and Bull markets collide, the 20 oz set is available for purchase so you can see the ups and downs of the markets right on your desk or shelf.
Another general-purpose collection, the Landmarks Silver Statues are available from both HotCo and MK Barz. In this collection you’ll find very specific designs that resonate with Americans and World War II scholars, as well as those which prove poignant to historical scholars of the ancient world. Explore the three options available in this series.
- Each of the 5 oz Antique Finish Lady Liberty Silver Statues beautifully replicates the appearance of the Statue of Liberty in a four-inch tall sculpture that features .925 fine silver content. The antique finish is proprietary to Heads or Tales Coin Company, and provides subtle depth of design and warmth.
- All 1 Kilo Antique Finish Iwo Jima Silver Statues depict the moment when six US Marines raised an American flag on top of Mount Suribachi, the highest point on the island in a symbolic gesture of American victory. It would be several more weeks until all fighting ceased on the island.
- Each of these 5 oz MK Barz Antique Pyramid Silver Statues is a 3D model of a real pyramid. The statues feature ridged stairs going upward to the center point at the top, decreasing in size as it nears the very top. In the middle of each side a smooth strap of silver represents the walkable stairs one might have climbed on a real pyramid to reach the apex.
Purchase All Your Silver Statues from JM Bullion
JM Bullion proudly accepts a variety of payment methods to complete your purchase of silver statues. In addition to accepting major credit and debit cards, JM Bullion accepts paper checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, Pay Pal, Bitcoin, ACH, and bank wire transfers.
Pay Pal and bank wire transfers are our newest options when it comes to completing your transactions. Both options allow for immediate processing of your payment and quicker shipment of your precious metals products because they are released to our fulfillment queues faster. Additionally, both options offer our highest maximum purchase amounts for those interested in bulk orders, with Pay Pal maximums set at $60,000 and bank wire transfers set at $250,000.
Once your payment has been received, we’ll release your products into the shipping queue for fulfillment. JM Bullion is proud to offer all of our customers with free standard shipping and insurance on your purchase of over $199. We have partnered with the United States Postal Service and UPS as official carriers for JM Bullion products, and offer the opportunity to upgrade to expedited shipping if you wish, for an additional fee.
All of our products ship in discreet packaging to ensure the privacy of your products. In the event that your products are lost, damaged, or stolen, we’ll work first with your carrier to recover any misplaced shipments. In the case of damaged goods, we’ll do our best to provide you with a replacement product if some are available. Please keep in mind that limited mintage products often sellout quickly, and replacements may not be available. JM Bullion also offers a full refund on the purchase price of your goods if you do not receive them or they are damaged and replacements are not available.
If you have any questions about our payment methods, shipping services, or our variety of silver statues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at JM Bullion. Our associates are available on the phone at 800-276-6508. We’re also available online using our website’s hosted live chat service or by submitting your questions to us via email.