Silver Statues Available from JM Bullion
One of the emerging options for silver buyers is silver statues. JM Bullion carries a variety of silver statues from Heads or Tails Coins & Collectibles, popularly referred to simply as HotCo. The silver statues from Hotco fall into a variety of categories, but share a number of similarities across the various programs. With weights ranging from 4 Troy oz up to a massive 20 Troy oz, there’s plenty to explore in the silver statues available from JM Bullion.
Commonalities in Silver Statues
All Hotco silver statues are produced using sterling silver quality, or .925 purity. The statues have limited castings for each design of just 1,000 products. The silver statues are housed within protective boxes for shipping and come with an antique polish. The use of antique polish on silver products serves many purposes. In all products, antique polishes help highlight the intricate elements of the designs. In the case of silver statues, an antique polish provides an heirloom quality to the overall product. These are commonalities found across many of the Hotco silver statue programs, but below you can learn more about the individual programs.
Coins of the World
The first major silver statue program from Hotco, the coins of the world statue brought the design elements from some of the world’s most popular silver bullion coins to life with vivid 3D depictions of those animals and symbols on statues. Included in the collection are examples such as the following:
- 20 oz American Silver Eagle: The massive American Silver Eagle statue reflects the popularity of the American Silver Eagle program. With 47 million coins sold in 2015, the Silver Eagle is the unquestioned best-selling coin globally. The 20 oz American Eagle Statue features an American bald eagle at rest with the national heraldic shield in front of it and one talon clutching the shield to balance it.
- 20 oz Australian Kookaburra: The Australian Silver Kookaburra is the longest-running silver coin from the Perth Mint. The series is famous for the use of new reverse designs each year depicting the kookaburra, the largest member of the kingfisher species. The statue depicts a kookaburra perched on the top of a wooden fence post that is wrapped in barbed wire.
- 12 oz Mexican Silver Libertad: Though smaller than its counterparts, the 12 oz Mexican Silver Libertad statue is also the most accurate reflection of its namesake silver bullion coin series. This statue captures the exact figure of Winged Victory as she appears on both the Silver Libertad bullion coins and atop the Mexican Independence Victory Column in Mexico City.
The Americana collection from Hotco celebrates all things American and features both the busts of American presidents alongside the Bear-and-Bull representations of market fluctuations on Wall Street. Examples of the designs include:
- 12 oz Ozzy the Bear: when the American stock market and global market at large enters a slowdown, with selling outpacing buying, the market enters what is known as a bear cycle. The massive 12 oz Ozzy the Bear represents the switch in market tendencies toward a bear cycle, and Ozzy’s size reflects the ability of a bear market to counter and slow a runaway bull cycle.
- 8 oz Troy the Bull: Named for Troy in Troy ounces, Troy the Bull is representative of an optimistic outlook and performance in the markets. When buying gets hot, the bull has a tendency to run and markets can see long-term growth that seems unstoppable. The 8 oz Troy the Bull statue reflects that wild and stampeding nature.
- 20 oz Bull & Bear: Ozzy the Bear and Troy the Bull are also available as a collectible set with both figures depicted coming head to head. You can set them up such that Ozzy uses his massive frame and powerful upper body to lay paws on the horns of Troy to try and stop the rampant stampeded of a bull market.
- Presidential Busts: Hotco also introduced a Presidential Bust Series within its Americana collection that features two depictions of President George Washington, the first democratically elected President of the United States of America. An 11 oz statue captures a full-size figure of Washington, while a separate 20 oz statue captures a bust of his torso and head. There is a similar 20 oz Abraham Lincoln bust that depicts the torso and head of the 16th President of the United States, the man who saved the Union.
The Landmark Series of silver statues from Hotco was launched to create smaller statues of famous landmarks from within the United States and around the world. One example of designs available in this particular collection was the vision of United States Marines raising the American flag on Iwo Jima during the battle of the same name against Imperial Japanese forces during World War II. Currently available, you’ll also find a Lady Liberty statue:
- Lady Liberty: The 5 oz Lady Liberty statue is a likeness of the famed Statue of Liberty. Erected in New York Harbor during the 1880s, the Statue of Liberty is a beacon of freedom and independence around the world. Her sign famously states that America wishes to welcome the castoffs from around the globe seeking a chance at a better life.
Fairies & Fantasy
The fairy and fantasy realms have gained increasing attention on silver round projects in recent years. Much of this is due to the popularity of the Silverbug rounds produced on behalf of the Reddit community known as the Silverbugs. Ariana the Silver Fairy is their favored fair and was the lead design in that collection. Silver statues from Hotco cross genres to feature various figures, including:
- 5 oz Ariana Silver Statue: This statue depicts the preferred vision of Ariana, the famed silver fairy. She is depicted kneeling down with her wings straight out behind her figure while her right hand holds a scale that no doubt balances out differing weights of the coveted silver metal.
- Coco the Dragon Statue: There are two different Coco the Dragon silver statues to choose from. There is a modest 8 oz statue that depicts Coco perched on the very edge of a rocky outcrop. Every detail of her scales is visible in the design and her wings are raised high above her back preparing to lift her off into flight. For those looking for something bigger, the same Coco the Dragon design is available in an impressive 1 Kilo (32.5 Troy oz) design.
- 8 oz Hydra Statue: This 8 oz statue depicts the mythical hydra, a snake-like beast that had several heads. Often depicted with three heads, the problem presented by the hydra was the fact that cutting one head off only resulted in a new one growing back in its place.
Frazetta Silver Statues
On the heels of a popular series of Frank Frazetta Silver Rounds from Anonymous Mint, Hotco issued a collection of silver statues with some of the popular figures from Frazetta’s legacy of sci-fi and fantasy artworks. Included in this collection of statues are the following characters:
- Death Dealer: Arguably one of Frazetta’s greatest designs, the Death Dealer became a popular figure used on everything from album covers to the insignia of US Military units.
- The Barbarian: This muscular figure depicts the character Conan the Barbarian, as famously depicted on the big screen by actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- The Huntress: Another of Frazetta’s best works, the Huntress is a powerful female figure holding back a tamed wild cat that only she can keep in line.
Lost World Silver Statues
This series is billed as being “65 million years in the making” because it features 3D visions in sterling silver of the dinosaurs that roamed the planet long before the rise of human beings. One of the most extensive collections of silver statues from Hotco, you’ll find the following popular dinosaurs depicted in this series:
- Woolly Mammoth
Silversmith Silver Statues
Finally, there is the Silversmith series of silver statues. Each of the creations in this collection focuses on a biblical theme. Examples of silver statues in this collection include the following designs:
- 20 oz Samson and the Lion: One of the most famous biblical tales involves the Judges of Israel, in particular, Samson. Samson was one of the last Judges and had an unrivaled strength. In this design, you see the moment when Samson fought a lion bear-handed and defeated the powerful beast by getting on its back and breaking its skull at the jawbone.
- 7 oz Passion Statue: There is no symbol more powerful in Christianity than that of Jesus Christ dying on the cross for the sins of mankind. This silver statue features Christ as he is nailed to the cross and left to die upon the hill at Mount Calvary.
Buying Silver Statues from JM Bullion
There is great variety awaiting you in silver statues. You need only find the one that calls to you! If you need assistance, JM Bullion customer service is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.