The Burnished American Gold Eagle is the lowest minted coin in the broader American Gold Eagle series. This coin was introduced in 2006 on the 20th anniversary of the American Eagle Series and offers a secondary collectible option to gold buyers. Right now, 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins are available to purchase online from JM Bullion in near-perfect condition.
- Arrives inside of the PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Issued 2006-2008 and 2011-present!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $50 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Lady Liberty on the obverse.
- American bald eagles on the reverse.
- W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
- Please remember you could get multiple coins with the same date and additional labels when buying more than one coin.
Each of the 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins offered to you through this JM Bullion listing boasts a Mint State 69 certification from either the PCGS or the NGC. Coins in this condition exhibit full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Acceptable flaws at this grade level include only minuscule contact marks and hairlines and must be located outside the primary focal fields.
This JM Bullion listing is a random year, varied label listing. It is possible, though not guaranteed, your coin could come with additional labels such as Early Release, First Strike, or even First Day of Issue. All coins are chosen at random after your payment is processed. We cannot guarantee the date marks and additional labels. Youll find that available date marks in this series range from 2006 to 2008 and from 2011 to the present.
Lady Liberty is depicted on the obverse side of 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins. Her figure is shown here in front-facing relief as she walks toward the viewer holding a torch up high overhead in her right hand and carrying an olive branch of peace in her left hand. The US Capitol Building is visible at her feet with a ring of 50 stars around the design element.
American bald eagles grace the reverse of all 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins. In this design from Miley Busiek, the male eagle flies over a family nest that includes a female eagle guarding over a young hatchling.
All Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins are produced by the West Point Mint and come with a W mint mark on the obverse field.
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available to you on the phone at 800-276-6508, on the web using our live chat, and via our email address.