Written by American novelist George R.R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire is a beloved novel series that debuted in 1996 with the release of the first novel, A Game of Thrones. Though five novels have been published, with two still planned for release, A Game of Thrones was the name chosen for the popular television series that captured audiences for years. Right now, A Song of Ice and Fire Westeros and Essos Currency Collection Sets are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives in a black presentation box with a detailed booklet and a premium display!
- Includes medals reflecting the 13 currencies of the houses of Westeros and Essos!
- Medals are made from various metals!
- Contains 18 Grams (.5788 Troy oz) of actual silver content within the set.
- Obverse and reverse designs represent various houses from The World.
- These medals are made from solid copper, solid brass, iron, or silver.
Each A Song of Ice and Fire Westeros and Essos Currency Collection Set comes with a total of 13 medals representing the 13 major houses of Westeros and Essos. These medals are housed within a premium display frame that has a depiction of the world, with each medal set where that house resided. The display arrives with a detailed booklet providing information on each house and its representative medal, with all the items shipped in a black case.
A Song of Ice and Fire was written by George R.R. Martin starting in 1991, with A Game of Thrones published in 1996. Subsequent novels were published in 1998, 2000, 2005, and 2011, with two novels still to come. Game of Thrones, the HBO Series based on the novels, debuted in 2011.
Within this set, you will find 13 individual medals, each one with its own obverse and reverse designs. These medals represent the following houses:
- The North: The Wall and the Night’s Watch
- The North: House Stark and Eddard Stark
- Riverlands: House Frey and Walder Frey
- Iron Isles: House Greyjoy and Balon Greyjoy
- The Crownlands: House Baratheon and Joffrey Baratheon
- Blackwater Bay: House Baratheon and Stannis Baratheon
- The Westerlands: House Lannister and Tywin Lannister
- The Reach: House Tyrell and Mace Tyrell
- Dorne: House Martell and Oberyn Martell
- Slaver’s Bay: House Targaryen and Daenerys Targaryen
- The Free Cities: The Faceless Man and Braavos
- The Free Cities: The Iron Bank of Braavos and Braavos
- The Dothraki Sea: Dothraki Silver Denga
Please note that the medals in this set come with varying weights and diameters. Two of the medals are made from solid copper. Six of the medals are made from solid brass. Three of the rounds have .999 pure silver, one is made from sterling (.925) silver, and the last is made from iron.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.