The Australian Silver Emu is an all-new silver bullion coin collection offered by the Perth Mint. Australias oldest operating mint, Perth has made a name for itself producing silver and gold bullion coin programs bearing the images of the continents most unique, endemic animal species. A new coin comes to the collection now, with the 2018 1 oz Australian Silver Emu Coin available for purchase online from JM Bullion in perfect condition!
- Arrives inside of protective plastic slabs from the NGC!
- 1st year of availability for the Australian Silver Emu coin from Perth Mint!
- Limited availability of certified coins from a low mintage of 30,000 in total!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Features an Early Release label.
- Queen Elizabeth II graces the coins obverse face.
- A flightless emu walks the Outback on the coins reverse face.
Each 2018 1 oz Australian Silver Emu offered here earned a perfect certification from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation. Coins with a Mint State 70 grade exhibit full, original mint luster and are completely lacking in any flaws resulting from handling, mishandling, contact damage, or even production errors.
The Early Release label included in the protective slab your coin arrives in denotes the timing of its shipment to the NGC for certification. To earn the ER label, coins must arrive at the NGC depository within the first 30 days of the 2018 release date for the new Australian Silver Emu coin from the Perth Mint.
Emus are a species of large, flightless birds that used to exist on the Australian continent with two additional subspecies. Now endemic only to Australia, the emus originally consisted of the Tasmanian Emu and King Island Emu prior to 1788 and the colonization of Australia and its surrounding areas by European settlers.
The reverse of the 2018 1 oz Australian Silver Emu coin features an emu as it walks through the local flora commonly found in the Australian Outback. Engravings on this face of the coin identify the name of the new series, the year of issue, weight, purity, and metal content. The Perth Mints P mint mark is also included.
On the obverse is the familiar right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The Australian Silver Emu, like other Perth Mint coins, includes the 1998 depiction of Elizabeth II created by Ian Rank-Broadley as a fourth-generation effigy during her long reign.
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available to you at 800-276-6508, online through our live chat, and via our email address.