The America the Beautiful silver coins for sale from the United States Mint feature five new designs each year in the 56-coin series. Each distinctive release represents a different national park, national monument, national forest, or historical landmark. Included in the series is one design for each of the 50 states. Today, 2017-P 5 oz Burnished ATB Ellis Island National Monument Statue of Liberty Silver Coins are available to you online from JM Bullion.
- Available to you inside of US Mint display boxes that come with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- 4th coin in the 2017 release series and 39th overall in the ATB Series!
- Limited mintage of Burnished ATB Silver coins!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The face value of $.25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- On the obverse side is a portrait of President George Washington.
- The reverse includes images of immigrants approaching Ellis Island.
- Released for New Jersey in the ATB Series.
- Commemorates Ellis Island National Monument and the Statue of Liberty.
- Bears a “P” mint mark from the Philadelphia Mint.
As millions of immigrants came to the United States of America from Europe and other parts of the Eastern world, the first sight that greeted them upon arriving in New York Harbor was Statue of Liberty. With her famous torch lifted up as a light to the world, Liberty greeted millions looking to start a new life in America.
All 2017-P 5 oz Burnished ATB Ellis Island National Monument Statue of Liberty Silver Coins are available to you here today with the original US Mint display box. The coins each include an individual Certificate of Authenticity. Burnished ATB silver coins have matte design visuals courtesy of a vapor blast after coining.
On the reverse of 2017 Ellis Island National Monument Statue of Liberty coins, you will notice a scene that played out countless times in New York Harbor throughout the 20th century. By the boat loads, immigrant families came from places like Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Scandinavia, Italy, and Eastern Europe. These families were processed at Ellis Island under the gaze of the Statue of Liberty, America’s guiding light for the world.
The obverse of 2017-P 5 oz Burnished ATB Ellis Island National Monument Statue of Liberty Coins bears the left-profile portrait of President George Washington. This is a modern vision of John Flanagan’s 1932 bust of the nation’s first president. This design has been on the US quarter since 1932 and features on all issues in the ATB Series.
Please feel free to contact JM Bullion with your questions. You can call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or email us directly.