JM Bullion Guide to Investing in Metals
JMBullion.com > JM Bullion Guide to Investing in Metals
The Beginner's Guide to Investing in Metals
Welcome to the JM Bullion Guide to Investing in Metals. The aim of this section of our website is to educate both prospective and current precious metal investors on the gold and silver markets, physical products, industry trends, and more.
To get started, we recommend that new investors click the banner to the right to read James Anderson's Beginner's Guide to Investing in Metals. This is a stand-alone piece that will get all beginners up to speed.
Alternatively, scroll down to find topics that catch your eye, or view our four product categories below:
Buying Physical Metals
Now that you are well educated on the precious metal market, and have an understanding of the advantages of buying precious metals online, we are going to fully explain our order process here at JM Bullion. The article below will guide you through the entire process – starting with your first visit to our website, […]
- Our Recommended Products
- How Much Should I Invest In Precious Metals?
- How To Buy Gold/Silver Bullion Coins & Bars
- Best Way To Purchase Gold & Silver
- Buying Gold & Silver In Wholesale/Bulk
- Buying Gold & Silver from Online Dealers
- Buying Gold & Silver From Local Coin Shops
- Buying Gold & Silver With Bitcoin
- Buying Gold & Silver With eCheck
Paper Metal Investments
Now that you know a little bit more about precious metal investing, we are ready to discuss how precious metal investments compare to the most traditional investment – the stock market. Precious Metals vs. Stocks Many of the visitors on our website are already familiar with traditional investment vehicles like stocks, but aren’t so familiar […]
- The Modern Functions of Gold and Silver
- Who Is Kitco?
- What Is The NYMEX?
- What Is COMEX?
- Gold & Silver Futures Contracts
- Gold & Silver ETFs
Pricing and Payments
Bank wire transfers offer customers one of the most convenient and affordable methods of payment when purchasing gold and silver bullion. They qualify customers for a 4% discount on the credit card price and enable customers to pay for their larger purchases in full without having to concern themselves over any potential interest rates or […]
- Why Is There A Delay On Check Payments?
- Why Is It More Expensive To Pay With Credit/Debit Cards & PayPal?
- How To Buy Gold & Silver at Spot Price?
- Why Are Silver Eagles So Expensive?
- Why Is The Bullion Price Higher Than The Spot Price?
- How Much Is Gold & Silver Worth?
- What Is Backwardation and Contango?
- Where Do Spot Prices Come From?
Storage and Shipping
Among the many factors that contribute to JM Bullion’s exceptional customer service is our swift delivery of your package. We continue to set new industry standards by packaging and shipping your order within 1 business day after the clearance of your payment and we are able to accomplish this through our quick and efficient order […]
- What Happens If My Order Is Lost Or Damaged In Transit?
- How Is The Package Wrapped And Is It Secure To Take Delivery?
- Do You Report My Sales To The Government?
- What Is A Precious Metals Depository?
- Caring For Precious Metals
- Storing And Protecting Precious Metals
Taxes, Reporting, and IRAs
A precious metals dealer is in business to sell metals. Dealers usually offer buy prices for metals as well as sell prices. The spot price of gold or silver is in a constant state of flux. Gold , silver and other precious metals prices may move up or down based on many factors such as […]
- Locking In A Sale Price For My Bullion
- Could The Government Confiscate My Metals?
- What Silver & Gold Bullion Products Are IRA Approved?
- Costs Associated With a Precious Metals IRA
- What Is The Most I Can Contribute To My IRA?
- How Do I Fund A Precious Metals IRA?
- I Already Have An IRA. How Can I Invest In Precious Metals?
- Why Would I Need A Self-Directed IRA?
- If I Buy More Than $10,000 Of Gold Or Silver Is My Order Reported?
Types of Physical Metals
Below are definitions of some of the most commonly used terms in the precious metal investing world. Make sure to also view our precious metals price charts. Assay – A test to determine the quality and purity of a gold or silver product. When a gold or silver product ships with an “assay”, this is […]