The brand new 2015 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle Coin is available in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and features the same beautiful design as all past year releases. Each coin has a $5 face value and contains a total of 1/10 troy ounce of pure gold. As the smallest coin in the Eagle series, the 1/10 oz coin is among the most popular among investors.
- Actual gold content of 1/10 troy oz.
- Issued a face value of $5 (USD) by the United States government.
- Available in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Bears Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ iconic Lady Liberty depiction.
- Ships in a plastic flip, mint tubes of 50, or Monster Boxes of 500.
- Eligible in Precious Metal IRA accounts.
- Arrives in BU condition. Protect your investment with a 16mm Direct Fit Air Tite Capsule.
Each 2015 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle features the lovely St. Gaudens Liberty design that is well known all over the world for its beauty. Lady Liberty is depicted with her flowing gown and holding a torch and olive branch. The word “liberty” is stamped on the coin along with the coin’s date of issue. The coin also features a blazing sun that tops off this glorious design. The coin’s obverse side depicts a male eagle in flight along with carefully wrought nesting eagles. Customers will note the exquisite detail of this famous design. Each of these coins has been minted with 1/10 troy ounce of pure gold.
JM Bullion will ship each 2015 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle just as we receive them from the mint. We will also ship them in their original packaging and all of our items are fully insured when mailed to you. These American Gold Eagles are nice to have on hand because they make great gifts. However, they also make excellent investments in precious gold bullion.
If you have any questions regarding the 2015 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle Coin, please call us at 800-276-6508. Additional support is available via the live chat feature or by email. Be sure to also view our other 2015 gold coins like the 2015 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle and the 2015 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle.