10 oz Silver Bullion Products from JM Bullion
One of the most popular weights in silver bullion is 10 Troy oz. Traditionally, you could only find 10 oz silver bullion in the form of silver bars. However, you don’t have to buy silver bars to purchase 10 Troy oz silver products. From .9999 pure silver bars to .999 pure silver coins, investors and collectors have more options than ever before in this weight range. Learn about the 10 oz silver products currently available from JM Bullion in the sections below.
10 oz Silver Coins
Sovereign mints have increased the number of different 10 oz silver bullion coins. From the popular Chiwoo Cheonwang collection to the Queen’s Beast Series coins from the Royal Mint of England, you’ll find plenty of 10 oz silver coins to choose from:
- Queen’s Beast Series: The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beast Series debuted in 2016 with the Lion of England design and three weights: 1 oz gold, 1/4 oz gold, and 2 oz silver. In 2017, the Royal Mint expanded the Queen’s Beast range with a new 10 oz silver bullion coin and introduced the Proof Queen’s Beast coins, which include a 10 oz proof silver option.
- Lunar Series II: Perth Mint’s popular Lunar Series II coins feature 10 oz silver bullion options for each of the 12 designs issued in the 2008-2019 series. The 10 oz silver bullion coins have an unlimited mintage, meaning Perth strikes the coins to meet demand through the end of the calendar year matching the date mark on the coins.
- Silver Kookaburra: Australia’s longest-running silver bullion collection is the Silver Kookaburra. With new designs on the reverse each year, the Silver Kookaburra is a popular choice among silver enthusiasts. 10 oz silver coins in this collection debuted in 1992.
- Silver Koala: The Australian Silver Koala debuted in 2007, and from 2008 to 2015 the Perth Mint issued a 10 oz silver version of the popular marsupial design. The Koala, like the Kookaburra, offers new designs on the reverse each year.
- South Korean Silver: KOMSCO offers 10 oz silver coins from two of its major programs. Both were introduced in 2018. One of the coins represents the South Korean Tiger series and has its own distinctive design different from the other weights. The other comes in the Chiwoo Cheonwang collection and shares the same design element as the other weights.
10 oz Hand Poured Bars
SilverTowne, Atlantis Mint, Scottsdale Mint, and Monarch Precious Metals are just a few of the refiners offering a 10 oz silver bar that is a hand-poured product. These bars are unique among the many options because each one is unique, both within a given product series and compared to each other. Examples of the 10 oz poured silver you’ll find include:
- Monarch Precious Metals Stackers: Monarch became one of the first hand-poured refiners to introduce a rustic bar with squared edges that make it easier to stack multiple bars when storing 10 oz silver.
- Atlantis Mint: The Atlantis Mint offers two different 10 oz silver bars, both featuring their popular skull-and-crossbones design. One of the bars takes the form of a human skull with 10 oz of silver, while the other is a hand-poured bar in a rectangular shape with the weight, purity, and metal content included along with the skull and crossbones.
- Scottsdale Mint: The 10 oz bar from Scottsdale is unique in that it takes on the form of a traditional silver nugget, the style that much of the silver originally refined in the American West in the late 19th century took on.
10 oz Minted Ingots
Similar to 10 oz hand-poured silver bars, 10 oz minted ingots offer a lot of variety to silver buyers. Minted ingots are more refined in nature and appearance that hand-poured products, often featuring intricate design elements with sharp edges and flat surfaces. Examples include the following:
- Royal Canadian Mint: The RCM is one of the few sovereign mints that also offers investment-grade silver bars for sale. The 10 oz version shares the same design elements as all others. The RCM logo is on the obverse along with the weight, purity, metal content, and an individual serial number.
- Texas Precious Metals: These bars are famed for their beautiful designs. 10 oz Texas Mint Silver Bars have the trademarked outline of the Great State of Texas with a primary design of the interior dome of the capitol rotunda from the Texas State Capitol Building.
- JM Bullion 10 oz Silver: We are proud to offer our own 10 oz JM Bullion Silver Bar with our company logo on the obverse face and company name repeating across the reverse. Our 10 oz JM Bullion Silver Bar is offered to you with a reverse-proof finish that delivers frosted backgrounds and mirrored design elements.
10 oz Silver Bullets
Silver bullets are a unique means of investing in silver. Each silver bullet has the exact shape and size of an actual round, but the products are not suitable for use in real firearms. The common 10 oz silver bullet available from JM Bullion reflects the appearance of a .50 caliber round, one of the most devastating ammunition rounds used in warfare.
10 oz Silver Statues
Another unique option emerging in recent years is silver statutes. One such example is the Hobo Nickel Silver Statue from HotCo. Silver statues are primarily produced and designed by HotCo, and in the case of the Hobo Nickel Silver Statue, the product reflects the first design from the Hobo Nickel Series of silver rounds. Silver statues typically have an antique polish that produces heirloom quality and issues are often limited to 1,000 statues in total.
Buy 10 oz Silver Today from JM Bullion
If you’re looking to buy silver, JM Bullion customer service can help answer any questions you might have about our selection or purchasing process. Feel free to call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.