All Silver Bullion Bars
There is no more popular product in the world right now than a silver bar. Investors and collectors alike are flocking to silver because, despite its high prices, it’s still an incredible investment vehicle that offers individuals protection against the volatility of the modern stock market. Humans have long looked to precious metals as a means of protecting individual wealth, and mints around the globe have responded in recent years with an expanding portfolio of silver bars.
Modern silver bars are more than just bland precious metal products with uninspiring designs. While there is always a pure product available for the investor that is easy to store and transport, there are also an increasing number of silver bars available that feature unique designs, offering the perfect combination between .999 purity and the creativity often reserved only for gold and silver coins.
JM Bullion is proud to offer a vast array of silver bars from mints, both private and sovereign, around the globe. It’s impossible to highlight them all in one page, but in the following sections you’ll see a little sneak peek of some of the most popular products we have in stock at the moment, broken down by the popular mints responsible for the refining of each product.
Originally formed in Tokyo, Japan in 1952, Asahi Refining Ltd. Remains a Japanese-based business that had previously focused more intently on the collection and refinement of recycled precious metals. As of December 2014 though, the company rapidly expanded its international brand awareness with the high-profile purchase of Johnson Matthey’s more than 150-year-old refining operation. All three of Johnson Matthey’s remaining gold and silver refining operations were purchased by Asahi, which has slowly begun refining silver bars in a variety of sizes. Among those available from JM Bullion are the following:
- 1 oz Asahi Silver Bar: On the reverse face of the 1 oz Asahi Silver Bar you’ll find the Asahi Refining logo at the top. All engravings on this face are arranged vertically from the top to bottom. Asahi’s logo is an oval, with the words “Asahi SLC” around the outer rim of the oval and the bar’s weight in the center as “999.”
- 10 oz Asahi Silver Bar: On the reverse you’ll find the Asahi Refining logo at the top of the bar, complete with the bar’s purity in the center of the logo. At the bottom of the bar is the individual serial number that identifies this bar as one of the first 1,000 produced in this weight range by Asahi.
- 1 Kilo Asahi Silver Bar: On the obverse side of these bars you’ll find the only engravings used by Asahi. The refinery’s logo is featured at the top of the bar, with markings including the weight, purity, and metal content along the bottom of the design field.
- 100 oz Asahi Silver Bar: The obverse face of these 100 oz Asahi Silver Bars you’ll find the stamp of the new refiner at the top. Inside an oval at the top of the bar are the words “Assayers, Refiners,” and the name of the new company encircles that as “Asahi SLC.” The only other engravings featured on these bars include the weight, purity as “999,” and the assayer’s mark in the bottom corner.
One of the many private mints operating in the United States, Atlantis Mint is among just a handful of global mints to produce truly unique, one-of-a-kind products. All of Atlantis Mint’s silver bars are hand-poured, and the refiners have a history of using unique molds to create finished products that take on shapes other than the traditional rectangular or loaf found in many other silver bars. A sampling of their popular products include the following:
- 5 Gram Skull & Crossbones Silver Bar: On the obverse face of the bar are the only engravings you’ll find on this 5 Gram Atlantis Mint Silver Bar. The markings are simple and hand stamped, reading only “5G 999” and featuring the skull-and-crossbones design below it.
- ½ oz Alien Skull Silver Bar: Each ½ oz Atlantis Hand Poured Silver Alien Skull has been poured with stunning skill and artistry. Customers will note the alien visage and the shape of this eye-catching piece of silver bullion.
- 1 oz Skull Silver Bar: On the obverse face of the 1 oz Atlantis Mint Hand Poured Silver Skull Bar you’ll find the facial bones of the average human skull, including the open nasal cavity, eye sockets, and the eerie smile of a skull with no flesh covering it up. There are no written engravings on this face of the bar. Flip this hand-poured bar over and you’ll notice a flat surface with no design sets. There are only engravings on this side of the 1 oz Atlantis Mint Hand Poured Silver Skull Bar. These include the weight and purity of the bar.
America’s newest private minting facility now also holds the title of the largest private minting operation in the United States. Elemetal Mint serves as the combination of Ohio Precious Metals, NTR Metals, and Provident Metals. OPM, as of July 2015, has taken on the Elemetal Mint brand and continues to strike impressive bars. Its all-new lineup of silver bars is turning heads, especially some of its Snap Bullion brands. Here are some of the more impressive:
- 2 oz Elemetal Snap Silver Bar: The new 2 oz Elemetal Mint Snap Silver Bar is similar to combibars from other global manufacturers, but has its own brand as Snap Bullion. Each of these bars contains a total of 2 oz of silver that can be split into four individual bars, with each containing ½ oz of .999 pure silver. The technology behind Snap Bullion ensures that when the bars are divided there is no loss of precious metal materials.
- 1 Kilo Elemetal Silver Bar: The Elemetal Mint logo on the obverse face resembles the infinity logo, which is created through the fusion of the letters “E” and “M” which come from the first letter of each name. The bars are struck with sharp edge and a rectangular shape, which make them the perfect addition to your IRA as they can be easily stacked and stored.
Geiger Edelmetalle is one of the most active German mints in the world. Originally founded nearly 1,000 years ago, today the mint is viewed as one of the finest facilities in the world. Among its most popular products, of which there are many, the Security Line portfolio of silver bars is the most impressive. Each bar ships with advanced security features included in the production of both the bar and the packaging. Learn more about these popular bars below:
- 1 Gram Silver Bar: On the front of the bar is an image of the Schloss Guldengossa, which is a hallmark of sorts for Geiger Edelmetalle. Built over 700 years ago, this Baroque castle is located just outside the German city of Leipzig. Underneath the image is the castle’s name spelled out as “Schloss Guldengossa.” Etched onto the back side of the bar is the mint’s name “Geiger Edelmetalle.” Underneath this is the bar’s weight and silver purity in German which reads “1g Feinsilber” (1 gram fine silver).
- 5 Gram Silver Bar: Each bar showcases the celebrated Baroque castle known as Schloss Guldengossa. The manor is located outside of the German city of Leipzig and is more than 700 years old. These bars reflect the castle with stunning detail. Customers will note the detail of the windows and brickwork on the engraving. The reverse side of each bar features the name of the mint and its weight of five grams of pure silver.
- 1 oz Silver Bar: Each 1 oz Geiger Silver Bar is composed of one troy ounce of .999 pure silver. Customers will note the extraordinary detail of the Schloss Guldengossa, a Baroque castle located outside Leipzig, Germany. The castle is rendered with considerable artistry as evidenced by the minute detail of the windows and brickwork of the structure. The reverse side is inscribed with the name of the mint as well as its one troy ounce weight.
- 100 oz Silver Bar: On the back of the 100 oz Geiger Silver Bar is a logo arranged in a repeating pattern. This logo reads “LEV” and has been coated with a special tarnish that can be authenticated by holding a UV light up to the bar. With such advanced technology and superior minting techniques, Geiger Security Line Silver Bars are one of the most secure ways to buy silver bullion. Each bar is stamped with the mint’s name “Geiger Edelemetalle” as well as the word “Feinsilber” which is German for “Fine Silver.” Every Geiger bar is also stamped with the image of the baroque castle “Schloss Güldengossa” and the purity and weight of the bar.
Monarch Precious Metals
Much like the Atlantis Mint highlighted earlier, Monarch Precious Metals is renowned for its hand-poured, hand-stamped bars that are available in vast array of one-of-a-kind finishes. Opened only recently in 2008 in the Rogue Valley of southeastern Oregon, Monarch products are rising quickly in the crowded precious metals marketplace. The following are some of its latest and greatest designs:
- 5 oz Stacker Silver Bar: On the primary face of these silver bars are the only engravings you’ll find on the product. Situated from top to bottom on the rectangular bars, the Monarch Precious Metals logo is in the center. A crown formed by the letters “MPM,” the corporate logo is surrounded by “Monarch Precious” in an arch above, and Metals below. Other engravings on the primary face include the weight, purity, and metal content of the bar.
- 5 oz Viking Ax Silver Bar: On the obverse of these Viking Silver Bars you’ll find the image of an imposing Viking warrior carrying a large, double-headed battle ax. Below the warrior you’ll find the Monarch crown logo as a mint mark, along with markings of the bar’s weight, purity, and metal content.
- 5 oz Viking Flail and Shield Silver Bar: On the obverse of these Monarch silver bars you’ll find the image of a Viking warrior, holding his shield in one hand to protect his body and swinging his flail above his head in preparation to strike. There were numerous variations on the flail used in battle, but most featured a ball on a chain at the end of a stick which had several deadly spikes on it. Additional features on this face of the 5 oz Monarch Flail and Shield Viking Silver Bar include engravings that identify the bar’s weight, purity, and metal content. You’ll also find the recognizable crown logo of Monarch Precious Metals.
- 5 oz Skull & Crossbones Silver Bar: On the obverse of each bar is a rough, matte finish that bears no engravings. The only visible features on this side are the outlines of the skeletal structure, including a set of teeth along the upper jaw. The reverse side of the bar features a similar rough finish, and bears the only engravings on either side of the bar. In order, the engravings include the weight of the bar, an individual serial number, the purity of the bar, and its metal content.
PAMP Suisse is, without question, the world’s most popular precious metals brand. Formed originally in Ticino, Switzerland in 1977, today it is part of the MKS Global financial services and precious metals firm based in Geneva, Switzerland. The most popular product from the refiners at PAMP Suisse is the lineup of Fortuna silver bars. Available in sizes ranging from 1 Gram all the way up to 1 Kilogram, there is no silver bar lineup more diverse and inclusive of all investors than the Fortuna Silver Bar. The following are some of the popular weights from the mint:
- 50 Gram Fortuna Silver Bar: The 50 gram PAMP Suisse Silver Bar boasts the PAMP mintmark along with stamps that denote its fifty gram weight and purity, .999 fine silver. The bar’s purity and intricate design work make it a most captivating offering that is attractive to collectors and precious metal investors world-wide.
- 5 oz Fortuna Silver Bar: The 5 oz silver bar displays the PAMP Suisse’s trademark Lady Fortuna design, which pays homage to the Roman goddess of luck. In this elegant rendition, Lady Fortuna has been depicted in a blindfold with her hands outstretched before her as she offers the contents of her cornucopia to an unknown recipient. It is intended to convey the arbitrary nature of luck and how easily it can alter a person’s fortune. Equally as compelling as the artwork’s meaning is the craftsmanship behind it.
- 10 oz Fortuna Silver Bar: Engraved unto the reverse side of the bar is a column of text, which displays all of the bars important details. Serving as a header at the top of the bar is the PAMP Suisse mint mark, identifying it as a product of this renowned establishment. Directly below this emblem is the bar’s weight, purity and serial number for identification purposes. Lastly, printed at the bottom of this side is the phrase, “Essayeur Fonduer,” as evidence of the bar’s authenticity.
- 1 Kilo Fortuna Silver Bar: Gracing the front of the bar is none other than Lady Fortuna, or Lady Luck. This mythical figure was believed to control a person’s fate. She is depicted wearing her trademark blindfold while carrying a horn of plenty in her outstretched hands.The reverse side of the bar has been engraved with all of its vital information.
A private minting facility located in Scottsdale, Arizona, the Scottsdale Mint has a growing collection of silver products that has expanded significantly in the last two years. In addition to producing sovereign coins for foreign governments, the mint has a new, popular silver bar series that revives the look and feel of Old West silver.
- 5 oz Tombstone Silver Bar: The reverse of the bar has horizontal engravings that include its purity, metal content, weight, and the Scottsdale Mint’s official seal. Design features prevalent on both sides of the bar include dimples and an outline shape that resembles traditional nuggets of precious metals.
- 10 oz Tombstone Silver Bar: On the obverse of the 10 oz Scottsdale Tombstone Silver Nugget bar is the engraving of Tombstone’s city name and location, “Tombstone, Arizona Territory.” The region was not a state in the US until 1912, hence the use of Arizona Territory to reflect the region’s status during its silver mining heyday.
- 1 Kilo Tombstone Silver Bar: Each of these unique 1 Kilo Scottsdale Tombstone Silver Nugget bars has a dimpled finish on both sides of the bar. Playing off the Tombstone, boomtown mystique of the city, the bars in this product listing ship to you in either a canvas pouch or a wooden crate with themed presentation features.
Each of these bars from the Scottsdale Mint ships in a themed, individual plastic pouch. For those orders of 100 or more, you will receive your 5 oz Scottsdale Tombstone Silver Nugget Bar in a wooden crate reminiscent of the original crates used to move gold and silver nuggets throughout the American West. Multiples of the 10 oz. bar ship in crates of 50, while the 1 Kilo bars ship in crates of 15 each.
Valcambi Suisse was originally founded by a group of precious metal enthusiasts in Switzerland, and has grown through numerous mergers to become one of the world’s most recognizable brands. The mint produces a variety of silver bars for purchase, but the CombiBar designs are perhaps the most popular.
- 100 Gram 10×10 CombiBar: These 100 gram Valcambi silver CombiBars are of the 10×10 gram version, meaning you can break them into 10 individual pieces weighing 10 grams each. Each individual 10 gram bar features a 10 gram indication and .999 purity as well as a Valcambi stamp.
- 100 Gram 100×1 CombiBar: These 100 gram Valcambi silver CombiBars are of the 100×1 gram version, meaning you can break them into 100 individual pieces weighing 1 gram each. Each individual 1 gram bar features a 1 gram indication and the .999 purity as well as a Valcambi stamp. Being able to break these bars down means for greater versatility when selling or trading silver.
- 1 Kilo Valcambi Silver Bar Matte: On the obverse side of the bar is the engraving of the Valcambi Suisse corporate logo at the top. The logo is followed by the bar’s weight, metal content, and purity. An assayer’s mark is engraved near the bottom of the bar, just above an individual serial number. The reverse face of the bar features the full corporate name of Valcambi Suisse engraved horizontally along the bar, with a background that features an ever expanding image of the Valcambi logo.
- 1 Kilo Valcambi Silver Bar Antique: On the obverse face of the bar you’ll find all of the engravings featured on this product. Engravings are arranged vertically on the bar, starting at the top and appearing in line looking down the bar. Across the top is “Valcambi Suisse” and the corporate logo. Below those engravings, the weight, metal content, and purity of the bar.
Other Silver Bars
JM Bullion also carries a variety of other silver bars from private mints such as Sunshine Minting, SilverTowne, RCM, A-Mark, and many others. These bars range in size from 1 Gram to 100 oz., and the vast majority feature simplistic designs that highlight the mint brand, weight, metal content, and purity of the bar.
Purchasing Silver Bars from JM Bullion
When you’ve found the silver bar or bars that attracts you the most, JM Bullion makes it easy to complete your purchase from our online catalog. We accept a wide variety of payment methods to streamline the purchasing process, fulfill orders quickly, and offer free shipping on orders over $99 so you can get your products as affordably as possible.
JM Bullion accepts credit and debit card purchases from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express users. The average credit/debit card transaction processes within one business day. Paper checks offer higher minimum and maximum purchase amounts than credit/debit cards, but also take 4 to 6 business days to process.
Bank wire transfer and Pay Pal fund transfers are our most flexible payment methods. These options offer immediate processing of your payment and come with the highest maximums we offer. Once your payment has processed with any form, we release your products to our shipping queue.
As soon as your products are fulfilled, they are boxed in discreet packaging and handed off to either the United States Postal Service or UPS for shipping. JM Bullion is happy to offer you free standard shipping and insurance with your purchase of silver bars over $299. If your packages are lost or stolen, we’ll work to secure replacements, find your missing products, or arrange for a refund of your purchase price.
For additional information on available silver bars from JM Bullion, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer service department. You can reach us on the phone at 800-276-6508, connect with us online through our live chat, or email us directly.