Nebü Gold Rings at JM Bullion
Courtesy of Nebü, there’s a new way to invest in gold bullion. The South Africa-based producer is creating high-quality gold bullion investment pieces, in the form of fine jewelry. All their products are considered wearable bullion. This way, your gold isn’t sitting in a vault, safe, or tube. Among their most popular jewelry items is their line of rings. Learn more about which Nebü Gold Rings are available here at JM Bullion.
Types of Nebü Gold Rings
Nebü creates a few unique styles of rings. All of which are made from .9999 pure gold sourced only from South Africa. Rings from Nebü can be split into two categories, open-ended designs, and curved rings.
- Open-ended: These rings, unlike most typical rings, come in just one size. However, the open-ended design, parlayed with gold being malleable, allows these rings to form around your finger over time. Open-ended rings come in a size 6-7.5 originally but can form on your finger over time. These rings can have either a polished or matte finish to them.
- Curved: Nebü also offers curved rings that resemble a traditional curved wedding band. These rings are offered in a number of both men’s and women’s sizes. All curved rings from Nebü at JM Bullion have a polished finish to them.
You’ll notice when browsing all Nebü gold bullion jewelry at JM Bullion that you’ll come across items that are designed to pair well together.
- Hammered Cuff Ring: This ring, which is open-ended, has a stunning yet simple textured design. This ring is part of a broader collection that can be paired with the Hammered Wrist Cuff, Hammered Infinite Spiral Bangle, and the Hammered Obelisk Earrings.
- Classic Ring: This open-ended ring features a classic gold ring design. It can be paired perfectly with the Classic Bangle.
- Twist Ring: This open-ended ring has a twist element in its design, creating a unique look. It can be paired perfectly with the Twist Bangle.
- Molten Ring: This ring showcases a molten lava design, making it look like liquid gold is wrapped around your finger. This ring can go perfectly with the Molten Drop Earrings, Molten Orb Pendant, or the Molten Drop Pendant.
Invest in High-Quality, Wearable Bullion
JM Bullion is proud to offer Nebü gold bullion rings to investors looking to wear their gold bullion investment. If you have any inquiries about Nebü Gold Rings at JM Bullion, don’t hesitate to contact the customer service team at JM Bullion. Our team can be reached via email, through our online chat feature, or at our toll-free number 800-276-6508. We also encourage you to visit our Payment Methods page if you have any questions about payment issues.