Alternatively, you can ship your order on your own. If you choose to do so, we strongly recommend sending your items via USPS Registered Mail (Signature Required) and purchase insurance to cover the full amount of your items. Please be advised that it may be faster and more cost-effective to ship your order using our prepaid UPS label than sending your items via USPS Registered Mail (Signature Requied).
Safe Shipping and Packaging Checklist
- Secure merchandise in smaller box
- Use additional packaging materials such as padded envelopes, bubble wrap, paper, foam pad, making sure movement of merchandise is restricted. Shake the package to be sure there is no rattle.
- Mark tracking information
- Mark tracking number, shipper, and recipient information outside the smaller box. It’s needed in case the shipping information on the outside box gets damaged and becomes illegible during transit.
- Double box your shipments
- Place the small box inside a larger courier box. Make sure movement is restricted with additional cushioning and double boxing dramatically increases the strength and integrity of the parcel.
- Proper enclosure
- Please seal all seams or flaps on the outside of the box with clear tape in addition to adhesive on flap. This is an important step to avoid any tampering.
- Proper labeling
- Beware of wording which might express reference to valuable goods. Obvious words that directly relate to valuables are strictly prohibited. Abbreviate names, i.e. turn Rob’s coin Shop to Rob’s Shop.
- Important Considerations
- Act as if all packages are not insured
- Include a packing slip and note a trade # and/or account name so this parcel can be verified properly
- Never reveal the contents of your shipment, even to the courier
- Never state a value or reference to valuables anywhere on the box or label
- Do not ship a package with a value in excess of $60,000 per box. We have provided an adequate number of label(s) to accommodate your shipment.