As one of the fastest growing companies in the retail precious metals space, JM Bullion is always looking for new talent to add to our quickly expanding team. We are particularly interested in hiring people who have experience in the precious metals markets, ideally in the Internet space. Please see below for a list of departments for which we are currently and actively hiring for our Dallas, TX, headquarters.
Think you can help us?… Even if we aren’t hiring currently for your desired position, send us an email at Careers@JMBullion.com. We are looking to hire people who can help us take the company to the next level.
JM Bullion Company Benefits
JM Bullion employs individuals who enjoy working hard and helping people. We believe in providing our Team Members with a variety of benefits both standard and innovative.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
- We offer a competitive base pay that varies depending on the position and location for which you are applying.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full-time employees will begin to earn PTO hours each pay period following their first 90 days of employment, up to a maximum of 13 days PTO each year. We also provide eight paid holidays each year.
- Medical and Dental benefits are available for full-time employees who work more than 30 hours per week, after a 30 day wait period.
Automatic Benefits with Employment:
- Life Insurance for up to one times your salary, up to $50,000
- Direct Deposit
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Credit Union
- Employee Discount
Other Optional Benefits Offered:
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Accidental Death Insurance
- Additional life and Personal Accident Insurance (no exam within 30 days of hire)
- 401(k) match: 50 cents on each dollar, up to a max of 6%
- Jury Duty—Full Time Team members on jury service receive 75% of their contracted pay rate, for up to 30 days per year with proof of service.
- Time off to Vote—if your schedule does not allow you to make it to the polls, registered voters can receive up to two hours off to participate.
All benefits are subject to change at any time. Please verify your benefits at time of hire.
Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Training - We want our Team Members to be the best of the best, and that's why we encourage them to find relevant training to further their careers at JM Bullion. You can request as much training as possible for your own benefit on the job at JM Bullion or in any future positions inside the company.
There are currently no vacancies.