Chinese Gold Panda coins represent one of the best-selling gold coin programs in the world. Issued annually since 1982, the series originally featured a 1 oz gold coin with four fractional-ounce weights. As of 2016, the collection has its weights marked in Grams with the 1 oz gold coin replaced by the 30 Gram gold coin. Right now, 30 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins in near-perfect condition are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of a PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Available as of 2016 in 30 Grams!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 30 Grams (.9645 Troy oz) of .999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of 500 Yuan backed by the government of China.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is Temple of Heaven.
- The reverse includes varying designs of the Giant Panda.
- Please keep in mind that purchasing multiples can result in receiving matching dates, designs, and additional labels.
Each of the 30 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins available to you today comes with a Mint State 69 certification. Coins in this condition exhibit full, original mint luster with a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. These flaws are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines and limited in scope to the areas outside of the primary focal points of the coin.
This listing has the possibility for additional labels to be present, such as Early Release or First Strike. Either one of these designations points to the arrival of the coin for grading within the first 30 days of issue by the Chinese Mint.
JM Bullion offers you 30 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins in this listing at random. All coins are chosen after your payment has been processed. We cannot guarantee the date mark and corresponding design you will receive, nor can we guarantee which grading houses’ labels appear in the slab. If you purchase multiples, please keep in mind you might receive several coins that have the same dates, designs, and additional labels.
On the obverse of all 30 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins is the Temple of Heaven design. Specifically, this design focuses on the structure known as the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This building is the primary structure in the temple.
The reverse face of 30 Gram Chinese Gold Panda coins bears the image of a Giant Panda. This unique species of bear is captured in a new design element on the reverse side every year and has not repeated in any year since the 2016 shift to Grams.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.