Each year that the United States Mint releases its Proof American Gold Eagles, the four coins of the series are available to collectors for individual purchase with presentation packaging. The US Mint also ensures collectors have a chance to own all four coins in a single set with its four-coin box set. Today, 2021-W 4-Coin Proof American Gold Eagle Sets are available to you online from JM Bullion.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to you with individual capsules, a presentation box, and a Certificate of Authenticity!
- 35th-anniversary year of issue for the Proof American Gold Eagle!
- Comes with the all-new Type 2 reverse!
- Limited mintage of 10,250 coin sets!
- Contains 1.85 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- The individual face values are fully backed by the US government.
- On the obverse is Liberty.
- The reverse depicts the new bald eagle.
- Reeded edge variation for anti-counterfeiting defense.
- Obverse visual details enhanced to reflect Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ original visuals.
- Comes with a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
With the purchase of Proof American Gold Eagle 4-Coin Sets, collectors get one of each of the Proof Gold Eagles the US Mint strikes. Included within the set are the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz gold coins, each one with 22-karat gold content. In the American Gold Eagle Series, 22-karat gold content consists of 91.67% gold, 5.33% copper, and 3% silver. The coins have respective face values of $50, $25, $10, and $5 (USD).
All of the 2021-W 4-Coin Proof American Gold Eagle Sets come with protective packaging from the US Mint. Each coin is individually housed in a protective capsule and the four coins are set together within a single presentation box. The set comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from the US Mint. While the mint limited the mintage of each individual coin to different levels for individual sales, it allowed for an additional 10,250 coins for each weight to be used in this four-coin set.
On the obverse of 2021-W 4-Coin Proof American Gold Eagles is the iconic Liberty design from Augustus Saint-Gaudens. In this design, Liberty is shown striding forward away from Washington D.C. with a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. As rays of sunshine frame her figure from behind, a ring of 50 stars encircles the design element.
The reverse face of 2021-W Proof American Gold Eagles comes with the new design of the bald eagle. This vision of the bald eagle focuses on the head of the creature with incredible detail present in the physical features of the bird.
Please contact JM Bullion with any questions about this set. Our team is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.