Each year, the US Mint issues its beautiful US Mint Silver Proof Set. It is by far one of the most affordable ways to get your hands on American silver coins with immaculate designs. Right now, you have the opportunity to own your very own 2021 US Mint Silver Proof Set when you purchase it online today from JM Bullion.com!
- Ships to you in plastic cases to ultimately preserve the condition of your Proof Set!
- 2021 US Proof Set exclusively minted by San Francisco Mint!
- Contains .897 Troy oz of .999 silver content.
- Boasts of unique obverse and reverse designs!
- Available in deeply-mirrored, proof-like finish.
- Please bear in mind that while the coins and packaging are in good condition overall, it is possible the packaging may show normal wear and tear and/or be missing certain pieces such as the shipper or COA.
The 2021 US Mint Proof Set is the perfect representation of the resilience and strength we as a nation demonstrated through one of the most historic periods of our time. With a rapid ascension in the precious metal industry, the US Mint Proof Set is a valuable asset to any profile in the precious metal industry with the inclusion of 10 stunning coins which boast of .999 pure silver content in their production.
2021 US Mint Silver Proof Sets come with seven coins that all have proof strikes. This means that the coins have visual finishes that include frosted designs and mirror-like fields. Also featured within this set is actual silver content in select coins. The Dime, Half Dollar, and two Quarters come with .999 pure silver content.
On the obverse and reverse fields of coins in the 2021 US Mint Silver Proof Set, you will find various designs. Each circulation coin has a portrait on the obverse side, with Sacagawea on the dollar, and former American presidents featuring on the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and half dollar. The 2021 Proof ATB Quarter has an effigy of President Washington on the obverse with a reverse design honoring the Tuskegee Airmen.
These 2021 US Mint Silver Proof Sets come with two plastic cases. One case houses the two quarters, while all other coins are in the other plastic case.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our knowledgeable customer service team at JM Bullion who are ready and dedicated to handling your every need. Our verified contact line is 800-276-6508, or we can be reached via our online live chat, or via email.