2021 marks an important year for the American Silver Eagle coin series from the United States Mint. For the first time in 35 years, the reverse design of this coin has changed from the heraldic eagle image to the new landing eagle design. First introduced in 1986, the American Silver Eagle coin collection is a classic favorite for many collectors and investors around the world, making this new design release that much more important. Today, the 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin can be purchased right here from JM Bullion in perfect condition.
- Packaged in individual plastic slabs!
- Exclusive release from the United States Mint San Francisco branch!
- Limited availability of these unique coins!
- Grading of PR70/PF70 from either the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) or the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 fine silver.
- Each coin bears a face value of $1 (USD) that’s fully back by the United States government.
- On the obverse is the image of Walking Liberty.
- The reverse features the new landing eagle design.
- When ordering multiple coins from this listing, buyers may receive matching labels and/or grading houses.
The 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin has been struck in 99.9% fine silver and is considered a legal tender of the United States. This coin features a reverse proof quality, meaning that the designs are mirrored while the background of the coin is frosted. The PR70/PF70 grading from either the NGC or PCGS indicates that this coin is considered a perfect specimen with no flaws, retaining its full, original mint luster.
All orders from this listing are fulfilled at random based on available inventory. Keep in mind that when ordering from a Varied Label listing, buying multiple coins may result in receiving duplicate or matching labels.
The American Silver Eagle Coin collection has been cherished by many since it was first introduced to collectors everywhere in 1986. Since then, this series has been known for featuring outstanding imagery to highlight and represent the patriotism and values of the United States.
The obverse of the 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin shows the image of Walking Liberty as she gracefully strides towards the sunrise. Her body is enveloped in the American flag. This image was originally designed in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman and has remained the obverse design on coins released throughout the life of this series.
On the reverse of the 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin is the new Eagle Landing design created by Emily Damstra. In the image, the eagle is seen with wings outstretched, holding a branch in its talons as it starts to land.
Our team at JM Bullion is here to help if you have any questions. Reach out to us via email, online live chat, or by phone at 800-276-6508.