The 2021 release schedule at the United States Mint included stunning 100th-anniversary strikes of the Morgan Dollar and Peace Dollar designs. The centennial issue of these historic designs honored the 100th anniversary of the last Morgan Silver Dollar and the first Peace Silver Dollar. Right now, certified-perfect 2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar 6-Coin Sets are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Arrives in individual protective plastic capsules from the NGC!
- Centennial release of Morgan and Peace Dollar designs!
- Set features all six coins from the 2021 Morgan and Peace Series!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains .858 Troy oz of .999 pure silver content per coin.
- Bears individual face values of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued Grades of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Images of Lady Liberty grace the obverse of each coin.
- American bald eagles are found on the reverse of the coins.
- Select coins have mint marks or privy marks from the US Mint.
Each 2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar 6-Coin Set comes with six individual coins in perfect condition. Mint State 70 coins exhibit full, original mint luster and come with no detracting flaws on the designs or fields of the coin.
Included in this 2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar 6-Coin Set are six individual silver bullion coins. The 2021 release of these centennial silver coins included five separate Morgan Silver Dollars, one representing each of the US Mint branch locations that historically struck the coins. Additionally, there is a single Peace Silver Dollar coin.
The US Mint issued three of the five Morgan Silver Dollars at the Philadelphia Mint. The Philadelphia Mint issued a coin to honor its historic contributions to the Morgan Dollar, with no mint mark present. Philadelphia also struck 2021 Morgan Dollars with privy mint marks in honor of the now-closed Carson City and New Orleans Mints. Additional 2021 Morgan Dollars were issued at the San Francisco Mint and Denver Mint, with S and D mint marks, respectively. The 2021 Peace Silver Dollar was issued by Philadelphia with no mint mark present.
For the obverse design of the coins in the 2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar 6-Coin Sets, you will find George T. Morgan’s left-profile effigy of Liberty on the Morgan Dollars. The Peace Dollar in the set has Anthony de Francisci’s left-profile vision of Liberty on the obverse.
In the reverse design of the 2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar Coins, you will find George T. Morgan’s heraldic eagle design on the Morgan Dollars. Francisci’s depiction of a bald eagle at rest on a rock is featured on the reverse of the Peace Dollar.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available to assist you at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.