This coin release from the Denver Mint celebrates the centennial year of this Morgan Silver Dollar Coin collection. The United States Mint has released Morgan Silver Dollar coins from multiple different mint locations across the country. The Denver Mint was a pivotal branch when the Morgan Silver Dollar Series made a comeback in 1921 after not being released for almost two decades. Today, the 2021-D Morgan Silver Dollar Coin MS69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC can be purchased right here from JM Bullion.
- Each coin is packaged in individual protective plastic slabs!
- Centennial release year for this exclusive coin collection!
- Limited availability of these certified coins!
- Struck by the Denver Mint.
- Contains .858 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Coin is considered a legal tender of the United States and holds a face value of $1 (USD).
- On the obverse is the left-facing profile of Lady Liberty.
- The reverse shows the heraldic eagle design.
- If you order more than one coin from this listing, keep in mind that you may receive coins with matching labels, since all orders are fulfilled at random.
The 2021-D Morgan Silver Dollar Coin MS69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC has been struck in 99.9% pure silver and was released from the Denver Mint. However, the coin itself does not contain any mint marking on either side. The MS69 grading received from the NGC or PCGS means that this coin is considered near-perfect and may have a maximum of two minor flaws that must be located outside the coins primary focal points. The only acceptable flaws are either minuscule hairlines or tiny contact marks.
Keep in mind that all orders from this listing are filled at random based on available inventory. When ordering multiples, you may receive coins bearing matching labels.
The Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Collection was first introduced in 1878 and ran through 1904. The collection was then paused for almost two decades before making a comeback in 1921. Because the Denver Mint did not open until 1906, this branch of the U.S. Mint did not help produce these bullion products until 1921.
The obverse of the 2021-D Morgan Silver Dollar Coin shows the left-facing profile of Lady Liberty, who remains an important symbol of the United States of America. In the design created by George T. Morgan, Lady Liberty is seen wearing three different garments on her head and in her hair: a coronet crown, a laurel wreath, and a Phrygian cap.
The reverse of the 2021-D Morgan Silver Dollar Coin shows another design by George T. Morgan that was initially inspired by the United States federal seal. In this design, the heraldic eagle is shown with its wings widely outstretched. In its talons, it holds two items to symbolize the balance of war and peace: a bunch of arrows and an olive branch.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to JM Bullion. We are available via email, online live chat, or by phone at 800-276-6508.