One of the most beautiful Silver Eagle coins ever released by the United States Mint came in the 2020 Proof Silver Eagle release. Known as the V75 Privy Silver Eagle, these coins had a distinctive privy mark on the obverse celebrating the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II. Right now, 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof American Silver Eagle Coins are available to purchase in near-perfect condition from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the PCGS!
- Distinctive V75 Privy Mark on the obverse!
- Limited initial mintage of only 75,000 coins!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Walking Liberty on the obverse.
- Heraldic Eagle of the United States on the reverse.
- “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please note it is possible to receive coins with matching labels when you buy more than one.
Each of the 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof American Silver Eagle Coin listed here comes with a near-perfect grade of PR69. Coins in this condition exhibit full, original mint luster, but also feature a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. The flaws present on the coin are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines only and limited in scope to only those areas outside of the primary focal points of the coin.
It is possible for the coins listed here to feature additional labels such as DCAM or First Strike. DCAM coins have strong, frosted designs with deeply-mirrored, clear background fields. First Strike coins are ethos received for certification within 30 days of the initial release.
JM Bullion offers these particular coins with PR69 grades guaranteed. However, the presence of additional labels is not guaranteed. We select all coins at random once your payment has cleared and will select specimens to fulfill your order based on in-stock pieces at that point. If you buy more than one, please note you may receive coins that have all the same labels or a mixture of various labels.
On the obverse of 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Silver Eagles is a depiction of Walking Liberty. The iconic design from Adolph A. Weinman is accompanied by the special privy mark noting the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II. The privy is in the shape of the Rainbow Pool from the World War II Memorial in Washington D.C.
The reverse side of 2020-W 1 oz Proof Silver Eagles comes with the heraldic eagle design. Created in 1986, it depicts the bald eagle in front-facing relief as it supports the US national shield while clutching the arrows of war and the olive branch of peace.
If you have any questions, JM Bullion is happy to help. Please call us on the phone at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.