The Perth Mint’s new Lunar Series III program offers something for both investors and collectors. The investment-grade range includes gold, silver, and platinum bullion coins, the latter marking its first-ever release in the series. The new proof silver coins are now also available in the series and feature a variety of options. Today, 2020 Australian Silver Lunar Mouse 3-Coin Sets are available to you online from JM Bullion.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to you inside of a three-coin display box with an included Certificate of Authenticity!
- 1st year of issue for the new Lunar Series III coins from the Perth Mint!
- Limited mintage of only 1,000 coins sets!
- Contains three coins in total, each with .9999 pure silver content for a combined 3.5 troy oz.
- The individual face values in Australian dollars are fully backed by the Australian government.
- On the obverse of the coins is a new effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse side of the coins has the Year of the Mouse design for silver products in this series.
- Designed by Ing Ing Jong.
The Proof Silver Lunar Series III coins from the Perth Mint are available in a total of four different weights. Three of these coins, the 1/2 oz, 1 oz, and 1 Kilo coins, are available to purchase individually from the mint. Additionally, there is this three-coin set available that features a unique proof silver coin not available individually.
All 2020 Australian Lunar Mouse 3-Coin Sets are available with a three-coin display box. The classic red-and-black clamshell of the Perth Mint houses all three coins together and includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. This set includes a 1/2 oz, 1 oz, and 2 oz silver coin, the latter of which is only available in this set. Each coin has .9999 pure silver content with face values of $.50, $1, and $2 (AUD) respectively.
On the reverse of the coins in the 2020 Australian Silver Lunar Mouse Set is the Ing Ing Jong design for the silver Year of the Mouse. On this side, you’ll find a duo of mice on a stalk of corn with the husk peeled back as the two dine on the corn kernels.
The obverse of 2020 Australian Silver Lunar Mouse 3-Coin Sets feature a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Her Majesty is depicted here in right-profile relief with her shoulders and neckline included in the effigy, the first time an Australian coin has done so since 1966. This particular portrait was created by Jody Clark as the sixth-generation design for Australian coinage.
Please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion with your questions. You can call us on the phone at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.