America the Beautiful silver coins for sale from the United States Mint come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and a Burnished option, offering something for both investors and collectors. Right now, 2020-P 5 oz Burnished ATB Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve Silver Coins are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of a commemorative US Mint box with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- 5th coin available in the 2020 ATB Series and the 55th overall in the ATB collection!
- Limited mintages of 5 oz Burnished ATB coins!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- On the obverse of the coin is President George Washington.
- The reverse features a Regal fritillary in the tallgrass prairie.
- Issued for Kansas in the ATB Series.
- Celebrates Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve.
- P mintmark from the Philadelphia Mint.
Each 2020-P 5 oz Burnished ATB Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve Silver Coin in this product listing comes individually packaged inside of a US Mint commemorative box with a Certificate of Authenticity included with your purchase. The coins in the Burnished ATB release come with a P mintmark from the Philadelphia Mint.
These Burnished ATB silver coins are produced with a different approach by the United States Mint. Once the 5 oz silver blanks are created, the United States Mint rolls the blanks in a drum with a polishing medium that creates a soft, clean visual appearance to the coins. Each one is then struck in the US Mint coining press just one time and immediately packaged at the mint.
On the obverse side of the 2020-P 5 oz Burnished ATB Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve Silver Coin is a bust of President George Washington. The first man elected to the office of President of the United States, Washington has featured on the US quarter since 1932. This side of the coin has the P mintmark behind the head of Washington.
The reverse face of 2020-P 5 oz Burnished ATB Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve Silver Coins includes a depiction of the Regal fritillary. This species of butterfly is most common in North America within tallgrass prairie ecosystems and other areas of wide-open fields and wild grass.
Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve was established in 1996 to protect the remaining tallgrass ecosystems on the North American continent. While this type of ecosystem used to cover 400,000 square miles of land on the continent, just 4% of that remains today.
If you have any questions as you buy silver, please feel free to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.