The 75th anniversary of the end of World War II resulted in the release of several commemorative items from the United States Mint. Among them, you will find a design used on a gold coin and silver medal release. Certified versions of those silver medals are available even though the initial medals are sold out at the US Mint and with most authorized dealers. Today, near-perfect 2020 1 oz End of WWII 75th Anniversary Silver Medals are available to you online from JM Bullion.
- Available to you inside of a protective plastic slab from the PCGS or NGC!
- Celebratory 75th Anniversary release noting the conclusion of WWII!
- Limited original mintage of only 20,000 medals!
- Limited availability of certified medals!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Graded PR69 or PF69 by either the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse shows an eagle in flight with an olive branch in its talons.
- On the reverse side is the sun rising into the noontime sky above an olive trees branch.
- Please note you could get medals with the same labels when buying more than one.
World War II raged across the European continent, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and the Pacific Theater for nearly six full years from 1939 to 1945. By May 1945, the United States, United Kingdom, France, and the Soviet Union had pushed back Nazi Germany and secured peace in the European Theater. After three more months of brutal fighting and island hopping, the United States, Australia, and other Allies secured another victory in defeating the Japanese in the Pacific. To celebrate 75 years from that moment, the US Mint issued numerous gold and silver pieces.
All of these 2020 1 oz End of WWII 75th Anniversary Silver Medals are available with near-perfect grades. The PR69 or PF69 grade was issued by either the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation. Silver medals in this condition have full, original mint luster and no more than two minor detracting flaws. Those flaws are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines that are located outside the primary focal points.
Please note that this is a varied-label listing. We do not guarantee whether the PCGS or NGC issued the grade for the medal, or whether or not additional labels may be present. If you buy more than one, you could receive matching medals or medals with various different label combinations.
The obverse of 2020 End of WWII 75th Anniversary Silver Medals comes with a depiction of the American bald eagle. Its left wing swoops down the bottom of the design field as one of its talons is held out clutching an olive branch. On the reverse of the 2020 1 oz End of WWII Silver Medal is a depiction of the sun rising into the noontime sky overhead of the branches of an olive tree.
Please dont hesitate to contact JM Bullion with questions about silver for sale. Our team is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.