The United States Mint marked the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in 2020 with several coin releases. Among them, the 1/2 oz gold coin for sale was a proof specimen that featured its own distinctive designs. Now, 2020 1/2 oz End of WWII 75th Anniversary Gold Coins in near-perfect condition are available to you for purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Coins arrive in PCGS or NGC protective plastic slabs!
- Released to honor the end of World War II!
- Original mintage of only 7,500 coins!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/2 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Issued a face value of $25 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of PR69 or PF69 from the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is the American bald eagle.
- The reverse depicts the sun rising into the sky above an olive tree.
- W mint mark courtesy of the West Point Mint.
- Please note varied labels are possible, though not guaranteed with these coins and you could receive matching products with the purchase of multiples coins in this listing.
The US Mint’s 75th-anniversary celebration honoring the end of World War II included distinctive gold and silver coin releases, as well as special privy marks on the popular American Gold Eagle and American Silver Eagle coins.
For this 2020 End of WWII 75th Anniversary Gold Coin release, the United States Mint limited the mintage of the 1/2 oz gold coins to just 7,500 in total. The coins were originally offered in presentation boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity. In this listing, JM Bullion offers the coins with the protective slabs of the PCGS or NGC as each one was certified as a near-perfect specimen.
On the obverse of each 2020 1/2 oz End of WWII 75th Anniversary Gold Coin is a depiction of the American bald eagle. In this design, the eagle swoops into the design field clutching an olive branch in one of its outstretched talons.
The reverse side of the 2020 End of WWII 75th Anniversary Gold Coins comes with a unique design. Here, the sun has risen high into the noonday sky as it shines down a peaceful light upon the branches of an olive tree.
These 2020 1/2 oz End of WWII 75th Anniversary Gold Coins are available in near-perfect condition. Proof coins with a PR or PF69 grade showcase full, original mint luster with no more than two minor flaws. Acceptable flaws at this grade level include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines that must be outside the primary focal points of the coin. Please note that additional labels are possible, though not guaranteed.
JM Bullion cannot guarantee whether you receive a coin graded by the PCGS or NGC. All coins are chosen at random after your payment clears and picked from in-stock items at that point in time.
JM Bullion customer service is available at 800-276-6508. We are also available online through our live chat and email address features.