Burnished American Gold Eagles are the lowest minted version of the national gold bullion coin series. Introduced in 2006, the series has never come close to its debut mintages in 2006 and shrunk to just a 1 oz gold option starting in 2011 after a two-year hiatus. As of 2019, the series is still coveted by collectors. Today, 2019-W 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle coins are available in perfect condition from JM Bullion.
- Available to you inside of a PCGS protective plastic slab!
- 12th issue of Burnished American Gold Eagles!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- The face value of $50 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Specimen Proof 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- On the obverse is Lady Liberty.
- The reverse features American bald eagles.
- Includes W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
- If you purchase multiples, please note you could receive several matching additional labels.
Burnished American Gold Eagle coins have a matte finish that delivers a different visual appeal than the other two options in this series. The coins were introduced in 2006 and available until 2008 before being suspended in 2009 and 2010. Since returning in 2011, the collection has hovered between 5,800 and 8,700 for annual mintages.
All 2019-W 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins in this listing have perfect SP70 grades from the PCGS. Coins in this condition have full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind visible on the elements or background fields. In this listing, the coins may feature additional labels such as First Strike or First Day of Issue, but we cannot guarantee the coins will have those additional labels.
On the obverse of 2019-W 1 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins is Lady Liberty. This design was created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and comes with the vision of Liberty in front-facing relief as she walks toward the viewer with a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other hand.
The reverse of 2019 Burnished American Gold Eagle Coins bears the image of a family of American bald eagles. This design was created in 1986 by Miley Busiek exclusively for this series. It depicts a male eagle flying over the nest as a female watches over a young hatchling in the nest.
All Burnished American Gold Eagles are produced by the United States Mint at the West Point Mint facility with a W mint mark included.
Please contact JM Bullion with your questions. Our customer service team is available to you at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and through our email address.