The latest coin to join the American Eagle Series from the United States Mint is the American Palladium Eagle. Introduced in 2017, the Palladium Eagles three-year history up to this 2019 Palladium Coin release has offered investors and collectors with truly distinctive options unlike other American Eagle coin programs. Today, 2019-W 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof Coins are available to from JM Bullion with an NGC certification.
- Available to you inside of the NGC protective plastic slab!
- 3rd coin in the American Palladium Eagle series!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure palladium.
- The face value of $25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Bears an Early Release label.
- Winged Liberty from the Mercury Dime is on the obverse.
- An American bald eagle design from the 1907 American Institute of Architects medal is on the reverse.
- W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
The third issue of the American Palladium Eagle offers a third different design in the series. The 2017 coins were bullion specimens, while the 2018 coins were traditional proof specimens. These 2019 Palladium Eagles are reverse-proof coins with frosted background fields and deeply-mirrored, clear design elements.
All 2019-W 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof Coins in this product listing are available to you with a PF70 certification from the NGC. Coins in this condition are considered perfect and have full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind on the surface areas. The ER label stands for Early Release and indicates the coins were received by the NGC for grading within the first 30 days of release from the United States Mint.
On the obverse of 2019 American Palladium Eagle Coins, you will find the left-profile image of Lady Liberty. Known as Winged Liberty, this design was created by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916 and features Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap. This side includes inscriptions of Liberty, In God We Trust, 2019, and AW in honor of Adolph A. Weinman.
The reverse of 2019-W 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof Coins features the image of an American bald eagle on the rocky edge of a cliff. The birds wings are raised behind its figure and it clutches a small sapling branch in its talons and beak. This design also comes from Weinman and was created in 1907. Inscriptions on this side include United States of America, E Pluribus Unum, and $25.
Please dont hesitate to contact JM Bullion with any questions. Our customer service team is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.