The most recent addition to the United States Mint catalog American Eagle bullion coins is the American Palladium Eagle. Authorized by Congress in 2010, but not released until 2017, the Palladium Eagle has made a splash with three new versions of the coin in its first three release years. Today, the 2019-W 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof Coin is available to you online from JM Bullion in near-perfect condition.
- Available to you with the NGC protective plastic slab!
- 3rd year of issue for the American Palladium Eagle!
- Stunning Reverse Proof visuals!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Original mintage of only 30,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure palladium.
- The face value of $25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF69 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Winged Liberty on the obverse.
- American bald eagle on the reverse.
- Includes a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please keep in mind that buying multiples could result in receiving several coins with the same additional labels.
The American Palladium Eagle coin revives the Winged Liberty, or Mercury Dime, design that was in circulation in the United States from 1916 to 1945. Created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, this design was one of two famous depictions of Liberty that Weinman created for the United States Mint that year.
All of these 2019-W 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof Coins are available to you online in near-perfect condition. The PF69 certification indicates the coins have full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Those flaws are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines and limited in scope to the areas outside the primary focal points of the coin.
The 2019 American Palladium Eagle is the third release of the collection and the third different version. Following bullion and proof releases the first two years, the US Mint issued a reverse proof coin in 2019. Reverse proof specimens have frosted background fields with mirrored designs.
Winged Liberty from the Mercury Dime features on the obverse of the 2019-W 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof Coin. In this design, Liberty is depicted in left-profile relief wearing a winged Phrygian cap similar to that of the Roman messenger god, Mercury.
An American bald eagle is featured on the reverse of the 2019 American Palladium Eagle Reverse Proof Coin. Weinman also created this design, but it was developed much earlier in 1907 for the American Institute of Architects Gold Medal. It depicts the eagle clutching a small sapling.
Please feel free to contact JM Bullion with any questions. You can reach us on the phone at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or email us directly.