The United States Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint typically compete for the eye of investors and collectors buying silver. Their respective silver bullion coins, the Silver Eagle and Silver Maple Leaf, are the two best-selling coins in the world. For a limited time, these two stunning specimens are available together in one set released jointly by the two sovereign mints. The 2019 US Mint Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Set is currently available to you for purchase online from JM Bullion in perfect condition.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Coins arrive inside of protective plastic slabs courtesy of the NGC!
- Boasts a 2019 Silver Eagle and 2019 Silver Maple Leaf!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in the Eagle and 1 Troy oz .9999 pure in the Maple Leaf.
- Issued individual face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) by the United States and Canada.
- Bears Grades of PF70 from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- First Day of Issue labels included.
- The obverse of the American coin has Walking Libertys image, while the obverse of the Canadian coin features Queen Elizabeth II.
- On the reverse of the Silver Eagle is the heraldic eagle of the US, with the sugar maple leaf on the reverse of the Silver Maple Leaf.
The Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Set features a total mintage of 110,000 for each coin. The set is a joint release of the two mints with 100,000 sets packaged and sold by the US Mint and the remaining 10,000 sets packaged and sold by the Royal Canadian Mint. Each coin in the set comes with distinctive finishes that set them apart from their bullion counterparts.
2019 American Silver Eagles in this release are enhanced reverse-proof specimens. The coins have mirrored designs and frosted background fields, and include multiple frosted and polished surfaces that isolate certain design elements.
2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins in this set are modified proofs with mirrored background fields and matte designs. The visual brilliance of these modified proofs is up to three times greater than your average proof coin. The Silver Maple Leafs have an added design element that includes stars and maple leaves in the border design on both sides of the coins.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver Eagles, you will find the image of Walking Liberty designed in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse of the 2019 American Silver Eagle includes the heraldic eagle and a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
The obverse of the 2019 Silver Maple Leaf features a right-profile bust of Queen Elizabeth II. On the reverse of the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf, youll find the sugar maple leaf design. Produced by the Ottawa Mint, these coins have no mint mark.
These 2019 US Mint Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Sets earned PF70 certifications from the NGC. This grade applies to coins with full, original mint luster that feature no detracting flaws. The First Day of Issue label indicates the coins were received for grading by the NGC within the first 24 hours of their initial release by the mints.
We encourage JM Bullion customers to call us with questions at 800-276-6508. You can also connect to our customer service team online through our live chat and email address features.