The 2019 issue of American Silver Eagle coins from the United States Mint included a distinctive release from the San Francisco Mint. This release was the Enhanced Reverse Proof coin issued with a mintage cap of just 30,000 coins in total. Today, 2019-S 1 oz American Silver Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof Coins are available in perfect condition from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of sealed protective plastic slabs from the NGC!
- One-time Enhanced Reverse Proof coin!
- Limited mintage of only 30,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The face value of $1 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse of the coin is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse of the coin features the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Stunning visuals.
- “S” mint marks from the San Francisco Mint.
- Please note you could receive several coins with matching additional labels if you buy more than one.
The American Silver Eagles are issued each year by the US Mint with three popular versions. This includes the bullion coin that has been available every year since 1986, the proof version available each year since that same time with the exception of 2009, and the burnished coin. The burnished Silver Eagle debuted in 2006 and was not available in 2009 and 2010. These Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagles are a one-time release in 2019.
All 2019-S 1 oz American Silver Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof Coins in this listing are available with perfect grades. PF70 coins have full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind present on the surface areas or design elements.
On the obverse side of 2019 American Silver Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof Coins is the image of Walking Liberty. Designed in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, this vision depicts Liberty walking toward the sun on the horizon with the American flag draped over her shoulders, branches of oak and laurel in her left hand, and her right hand outstretched toward the horizon.
The reverse face of 2019-S 1 oz American Silver Eagles bears the heraldic eagle of the United States. This design has been used on American coins since 1794 and was modified for this release in 1986 by John Mercanti. The image depicts the American bald eagle with the national shield on its chest, arrows of war in one talon, olive branch of peace in the other talon, and a triangular cluster of 13 stars overhead.
These 2019 1 oz American Silver Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof coins have selective frosted and mirrored polishes on various elements and background sections to create stunning contrast between different fields of the coin. Each coin comes with an “S” mint mark from the San Francisco Mint on the reverse.
Please contact JM Bullion with any questions. You can call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply email us.