When you buy silver from the United States Mint, youll find three different options. Collectors will find a proof and burnished version of the coin, while investors will find the bullion coin available to purchase each year. The 2019 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin is currently available to purchase in perfect condition from JM Bullion.
- Coins arrive inside of protective plastic slabs from the NGC!
- 34th year of availability of American Silver Eagle coins!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz .999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade Mint State 70 from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Features an Early Release label.
- On the obverse side is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse side includes the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Please note that the NGC labels within the slab may or may not match the images used in this listing.
American Silver Eagle coins are offered by the United States Mint in just one weight. Despite the availability of just one coin weight, the American Silver Eagle is hands down one of the most popular silver coins in the world today. Through most of the 2010s, the coins set new sales records with each passing year. To date, the highest mintage figure on record is 47 million coins in 2015.
Both the American Eagle silver, gold, and palladium coins feature obverse designs of Liberty that come from historic American circulation coins. Stemming from the early 20th century, these designs included Winged Liberty on the palladium coin, Liberty by Augustus Saint-Gaudens on the gold coin, and Walking Liberty on these silver coins.
On the obverse of the 2019 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin is the image of Walking Liberty. Designed in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, this image captures Liberty in left-profile relief as she strides toward the sun on the horizon. It is meant to symbolize the nations march toward an ever brighter future.
The reverse of 2019 American Silver Eagles features the heraldic eagle of the United States. Originally designed in 1794, the heraldic eagle has been regularly updated by the US Mint over time. This latest depiction comes from John Mercanti and was completed in 1986.
These 2019 1 oz American Silver Eagles earned a perfect Mint State 70 certification from the NGC. Coins in this condition showcase full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind on the surface areas or design elements. The included Early Release label indicates the coins arrived for grading within 30 days of their initial release from the US Mint.
We encourage JM Bullion customers to call us with questions at 800-276-6508. You can also connect with us online through our live chat service and email address options.