The newest coin in the American Eagle Series is the American Palladium Eagle. Issued for the first time in 2017, the Palladium Eagle was highly anticipated by investors clamoring for a palladium bullion coin from the United States Mint. Today, the 2018-W 1 oz Proof American Palladium Eagle Coin is currently available to you from JM Bullion with a perfect certification.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the NGC!
- 1st-ever release of the Proof American Palladium Coin!
- Limited availability of certified coins within the original 15,000-coin mintage!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure palladium.
- The face value of $25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is the image of Winged Liberty.
- The reverse includes an American bald eagle design.
- Artwork from Adolph A. Weinman.
- Features a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
The American Palladium Eagle Coin debuted from the United States Mint in 2017 as a bullion coin. The United States Mint did not offer a proof version of the coin during the first year of availability, making these 2018 Proof American Palladium Eagles the first-ever issue of the collectible version of the coin.
All 2018-W 1 oz Proof American Palladium Eagle Coins are available to purchase here today with a protective plastic slab. The NGC issues a PF70 certification to coins with full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws of any kind on the surface area or design elements of the coin.
American Palladium Eagle coins feature two designs from Adolph A. Weinman. The Liberty design debuted in 1916 on the Mercury Dime, as it was popularly known. The reverse includes a design from the 1907 American Institute of Architects Gold Medal reserve.
On the obverse of the 2018-W 1 oz Proof American Palladium Eagle Coin, youll find Weinmans depiction of Winged Liberty. This left-profile portrait of Liberty appeared on the Winged Liberty Dime from 1916 to 1945 and features Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap on her head. The wings on the cap made Liberty look like the Roman messenger god Mercury.
The reverse of 2018 Proof American Palladium Eagle Coin includes the image of an American bald eagle standing on a cliff edge as it clutches a branch emerging from the rock face. This side of the coin includes the nation of issue, face value, weight, purity, and metal content. All American Palladium Eagle proof coins are issued by the West Point Mint with a W mint mark on the obverse.
Please feel free to reach out to JM Bullion with your questions. You can call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.