The Chinese Gold Panda coin is one of the oldest gold bullion coin programs. Introduced in 1982, the coins come in a total of five different sizes as of the 1983 release. The middle option in the series is the 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda, which was formerly offered as the 1/4 Troy oz coin from 1982 to 2015. Right now, 2018 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coins are available to you in perfect condition from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the NGC!
- 36th issue of Chinese Gold Panda coins!
- Limited availability of certified coins in perfect condition!
- Contains 8 Grams (.2572 Troy oz) of .999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of 100 (Yuan) backed by the government of China.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse of the coin is the Temple of Heaven.
- The reverse features the close-up image of a Giant Panda.
- Varied label offering from JM Bullion.
- Please note, if you purchase multiples you may receive several coins with the same label.
Each 2018 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coin in this product listing is in perfect condition according to the NGC. Coins with a Mint State 70 certification exhibit full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws of any kind on the surface areas and design elements of the coin. JM Bullion offers these perfect specimens today with varied labels.
In a varied label listing, JM Bullion selects your Chinese Gold Panda coin at random once your payment has processed. We guarantee your Chinese Gold Panda has the 2018 date mark, corresponding design, 8 Grams weight, and is in perfect Mint State 70 condition. However, the label you receive is random. Examples of labels from the NGC includes Early Release and First Day of Issue, each denoting the timing of the coins arrival for certification. If you purchase multiple 2018 8 Gram Gold Pandas, you might receive the same label on your coins.
On the obverse of 2018 8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda coins is the Temple of Heaven design. A religious complex located in Beijing, the Temple of Heaven consists of various buildings built between 1406 and 1420. This design specifically captures the exterior faade of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
The reverse of 2018 Chinese Gold Panda coins has the design of a Giant Panda. This years depiction offers a close-up look at the face of the gentle giant as it looks at some bamboo, the staple of its diet.
If you have any questions, JM Bullion customer service can help. You can call us at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or email us.