Third release in the 6-Coin Wild Canada Series!
The first release of the 2017 issue year for the Wild Canada Series is available, and it reminds collectors of one of the most fearsome wild predators in North America. The addition of a Cougar Privy to the venerable Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin is a must-have piece for any precious metal collector. Right now, the 2017 1 oz Cougar Privy Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Reverse Proof coin is available from JM Bullion.
- Limitedmintage of just 50,000 coins!
- Individual coins shipin plastic flips, lots of 25 in mint tubes,lots of 500 in mint boxes.
- Third release in the 6-coin Wild Canada Series commemorating the original RCM Wildlife Series.
- Two coins released each year over three years. In order of release: the 2016 Wolf, the 2016 Grizzly Bear, the 2017 Cougar, the 2017 Moose, the 2018 Antelope, and the 2018 Wood Bison.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.Stunning reverse proof finish.
- Obverse features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse includes the iconic sugar maple leaf, along with a unique Cougar Privy.
- Issued a face value of $5 (CAD) by Canadas government. View full sales sheet.
Wild Canada is a six-coin series of reverse proof Canadian Maple Leaf coins from the Royal Canadian Mint that relives the brilliance and beauty of the Canadian Wildlife Series. That original series ran from 2011 to 2013, and featured six different native species of Canada and North America. This coin is modeled after 2012 1 oz Canadian Silver Cougar Coin.
Now, the 2017 1 oz Cougar Privy Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Reverse Proof coin is available at JM Bullion as purchased directly from the Royal Canadian Mint. Each of the privy marked coins of the Wild Canada Series combines the official bullion coin, the Canadian Maple Leaf, with small emblems from the original Canadian Wildlife Series. Each animal will appear in the order it was originally released, with the cougar appearing third overall and first in its release year.
The obverse of all Wild Canada Canadian Silver Maple Leaf reverse proof coins features the right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Captured by Susanna Blunt, Her Majestys profile appears along with engravings of the Queens name, the year of issue, and the face value of the coin.
On the reverse of the 2017 1 oz Cougar Privy Canadian Silver Maple Leaf is the image of the sugar maple leaf, along with a small cougar privy to the lower left. Additional markings on this side include the nation of issue, purity, metal content, and weight of the coin.
All Wild Canada Canadian Maple Leaf coins are in reverse proof. This indicates proof coins with a mirrored finish on the design sets, offset by a contrasting deeply frosted, matte finish to the background fields.
Please dont hesitate to contact JM Bullion. Our associates are available at 1-800-276-6508, online using our live web chat, and via our email address.