In the Marvel Series of silver coins for sale from the Perth Mint, there are countless popular characters from the Marvel Comic book collections. The series launched with Spiderman and includes famous characters from the comics and the big screen, including Thor, Black Panther, and now Iron Man. Right now, 2018 1 oz Tuvalu Iron Man Marvel Series Silver Coins are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of protective plastic slabs from the NGC!
- 4th coin issued in the Marvel Series from Perth Mint!
- Limited availability of certified coins from the original 50,000 mintage!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the government of Tuvalu.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Includes an Early Release label.
- On the obverse, you’ll find the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse face of all coins features Iron Man in his suit in flight.
The 2018 1 oz Tuvalu Iron Man Marvel Series Silver Coins available right now are certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation as perfect coins. These MS70 specimens exhibit full, original mint luster and lack any possible detracting flaws. The Early Release label is for coins received within 30 days of the initial release date set by the Perth Mint.
Iron Man has been a fixture in the Marvel Comic universe for more than 50 years now. Originally introduced to the comics in 1963 in Tales of Suspense #39, Iron Man got his own comic run in 1968. Newer generations likely associate Iron Man with the actor Robert Downey Jr. who has portrayed Iron Man in countless Iron Man and Avengers films since 2008.
On the reverse of the 2018 1 oz Tuvalu Iron Man Marvel Series Silver Coin is the image of Iron Man wearing his full suit. The famed superhero is depicted in flight and has engravings around him of the Marvel copyright and the words “Marvel” “Iron Man.”
The obverse of the 2018 Tuvalu Iron Man Silver Coins includes the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The longest-reigning monarch in British history, Queen Elizabeth II is featured here in a fourth-generation portrait designed for the Royal Mint of England by Ian Rank-Broadley and issued on British coinage from 1998 to 2015.
All Marvel Series silver coins are from the Perth Mint. The mint is Australia’s oldest operating mint facility and originally opened in 1899 as the third and final Royal Mint branch facility on the continent.
If you have any questions, please contact JM Bullion. Our customer service team is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address. You’ll also find the spot price of silver updated constantly on our website.