In 2015, the United States Mint issued one of the newest images of Liberty featured on any American coin in several decades. Created by members of the US Mint Artistic Infusion Program, the Liberty and Eagle images on these coins were struck in high relief and came with a $100 face value, the first gold coin from the US Mint with a $100 face value. Right now, 2015-W 1 oz American Liberty High Relief Gold Coins in perfect condition are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives in a protective plastic slab from either the PCGS or NGC!
- First-ever American Liberty High Relief gold coin!
- Limited original mintage of only 49,325 coins!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of $100 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse features a young Lady Liberty.
- On the reverse side is an American bald eagle in flight.
- “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint.
- High-relief specimens.
- Please keep in mind varied labels are possible and you could receive several matching labels if you buy more than one coin.
Each 2015-W 1 oz American Liberty High Relief Gold Coins available to purchase in this listing comes with a Mint State 70 certification. These coins were graded by either the PCGS or NGC and indicate the coins exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws.
The coins in this listing have the potential to come with varied additional labels, but those cannot be guaranteed. JM Bullion selects your coins at random once your payment is cleared. We are not able to guarantee the coin you receive beyond its design and the perfect certification. Whether or not you receive a coin with additional labels is dependent upon availability in our warehouse at the time. As such, buying more than one coin can result in receiving several matching labels.
The obverse side of the 2015-W 1 oz American Liberty High Relief Gold Coin includes the image of a young Liberty. In this design from Justin Kunz, Liberty is shown in front-facing relief wearing a crown wreath, holding a torch in her right hand, and an American flag on a pole in her left hand.
On the reverse face of 2015-W American Liberty High Relief Gold Coins is a design of the American bald eagle. The bald eagle is gliding through flight with an olive branch in its talons as its legs are pulled up beneath its body. This image was designed by Paul C. Balan. The “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint is featured on this side of the coin.
These 2015 American Liberty High Relief Gold Coins have greater visual depth to the design field with 3D relief on the design elements.
If you have any questions about gold for sale, we are happy to help. JM Bullion customer service can be reached on the phone at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.