The Canadian Silver Maple Leaf is popular among investors and collectors for a variety of reasons. Bullion investors covet the .9999 purity of Royal Canadian Mint products like the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf, while collectors cherish the design as part of their numismatic collections. Right now, JM Bullion offers the 2015 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Four Seasons Coin Set in BU condition.
- Mintage for the set capped at 2,000 coins!
- Set comes with Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Arrives in a commemorative case courtesy of RCM.
- Each individual coin contains 1 oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Individual coins bear a face value of $5 (CAD) backed by the federal government of Canada.
- Features brilliant gemstone enamel on each sugar maple leaf design.
- Honors the changing seasons of the year.
- Available in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins were introduced for the first time in 1988. Other than updates to the image of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, the design of these famous coins has never changed since that date.
However, from time to time the Royal Canadian Mint releases special-edition versions of the coin, such as this 2015 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Four Seasons coin set. Each of the four individual Silver Maple Leaf coins in this listing has a different enamel finish on the sugar maple leaf design.
Representing the seasons of spring, summer, autumn, and winter, the sugar maple leaf on the respective coins feature an emerald, diamond, ruby, and sapphire finish that adds a splash of color and visual brilliance to each 2015 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf.
All four coins in this set from the Royal Canadian Mint has a Brilliant Uncirculated grade. Coins in BU condition have no signs of wear and tear, but may feature breaks in the luster, spotted surfaces, or contact marks. Your 2015 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Four Seasons set comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, verifying the condition and purity of these coins.
The Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908 to process newly discovered gold and silver from the Yukon Territories. Facing a shortage in production capacity in the 1970s, the RCM opened a second facility in Winnipeg in the 1980s.
If you have questions, dont hesitate to ask. JM Bullion associates are available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via email.