The America the Beautiful Series is a collection of 5 oz silver coins introduced by the United States Mint in 2010. The collection offers five distinct designs each year, with all 50 states, five territories, and the federal district represented. Today, 2014 5 oz ATB Shenandoah Silver Coins in perfect condition are available to you online from JM Bullion.
- Available to you in PCGS protective plastic slabs!
- 2nd coin in 2014 and 22nd overall in the ATB Series!
- Limited original mintage!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The face value of $.25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded SP70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- On the obverse is President George Washington.
- The reverse field features a depiction of the summit at Stony Man Trail.
- Issued for Virginia in the ATB Series.
- Honors Shenandoah National Park.
Each state, territory, and federal district represented in the ATB Series has its own reverse design. These designs were chosen by the United States Mint and a citizen coinage committee to ensure the representative design captured the natural beauty, historical sites, and important monuments of each of the 56 jurisdictions honored in the ATB Series.
All of these 2014 5 oz ATB Shenandoah Silver Coins are available to you with perfect certifications. SP70 coins have full, original mint luster and present with no detracting flaws of any kind.
On the obverse of 2014 Shenandoah Silver Coins, you will find the historic portrait of President George Washington. This left-profile effigy was created in 1932 by John Flanagan for the US Quarter. This bust of President Washington was chosen for the quarter that year after Congress authorized honoring the 200th birthday of the first President of the United States with an effigy on US coinage.
The reverse side of 2014 5 oz ATB Shenandoah Silver Coins features a depiction of a hiker reaching the summit of Stony Man Trail. Located in Virginia, Shenandoah National Park encompasses a significant portion of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia and follows, for a portion of its space, the Shenandoah River.
If you have any questions about these silver coins for sale, please feel free to ask. JM Bullion customer service is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.