The America the Beautiful Series from the United States Mint is one of its most ambitious collections. The 56-coin program represents all 50 states, all five overseas territories of the nation, and the federal district of Washington D.C. Each jurisdiction is represented by a federally-protected site or monument and appears in the series based on the established date for that site. The first coin in 2013 was the White Mountain National Forest issue. Now, near-perfect 2013 5 oz ATB White Mountain Silver Coins are available to you for purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Coins arrive in protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
- 1st coin in 2013 and 16th overall in the ATB Silver Series!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $.25 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of Mint State 69 from the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Obverse features President George Washington.
- Reverse depicts Mount Chocorua in the White Mountains.
- Represents White Mountain National Forest.
- Issued for New Hampshire in the ATB Series.
- Please note the labels in the slabs could match or vary if you purchase multiples.
White Mountain National Forest is located in the states of New Hampshire and Maine. However, given that just 5.65% of the total acreage of 750,852 acres is within the state of Maine, the site was chosen to represent the state of New Hampshire in the ATB Series. The park was formally established in 1918.
The federal government was authorized to begin purchasing land to protect this forested region of the White Mountains with the passage of the Weeks Act of 1911. The government started purchasing land for the establishment of the park in 1914.
Obverse designs on the 2013 5 oz ATB White Mountain Silver Coin include an effigy of President George Washington. This left-profile portrait of Washington has graced the US quarter since 1932 when it was designed by John Flanagan. It is based on a 1786 bust of Washington.
Reverse images on the 2013 5 oz White Mountain Silver Coin include an idyllic view of the peak of Mount Chocorua. The mountain is one of the easternmost in the White Mountain range, and at just 3,490 feet in elevation, it is not among the highest peaks in the chain. However, it does offer splendid views of surrounding lakes, such as this design captures with its view through the birch trees toward the mountain.
These 2013 5 oz ATB White Mountain Silver Coins are available to you in near-perfect condition. Mint State 69 coins showcase full, original mint luster with no more than minor detractions. These detracting flaws are limited to minuscule contact marks or hairlines only. These must be located outside the primary focal points.
This is a varied listing, meaning we cannot guarantee any of the additional labels that may be present in the slab. Also, you may receive a coin with either a PCGS or NGC label. If you buy more than one, your coins could all have the same labels or have varying different labels.
JM Bullion customer service is available to assist you at 800-276-6508 with questions about silver for sale. You can also chat with us live online or simply send us an email.