A diamond amongst others sets, the 2010 US Mint Silver Proof Set remains a stunning addition to any buyer’s portfolio, offering a different look at the richness of our culture that has long since become an international phenomenon. What better way to celebrate this than with your own set? Right now, you can have your own when you purchase it online from JM Bullion today!
Coin Set Highlights:
- Arrives securely in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and outer box!
- Includes the iconic 2010 Presidential Dollars: Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, and Abraham Lincoln!
- Includes the first five America the Beautiful quarters: Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and Mount Hood!
- Includes a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Native American dollar!
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver by the iconic San Francisco Mint.
- Imperative to note the set may be missing the outer shipping sleeve or certificate, but remains in overall, good condition.
The 2010 US Mint Proof Silver Set is a beautiful addition to your coin collection. In this set, you will find yourself diving into an alluring 14-piece set inclusive of a half dollar, dime, nickel, cent, and the iconic feature of the first five America the Beautiful Quarters, along with four Presidential dollars-all in beautiful Proof finish. Please note that the half dollar, dime, and quarters are minted in 90% Silver.
Regarding the iconic collection of the 2010 Presidential Dollars, significant figures to American history are honored and they are Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, and the timeless fame of Abraham Lincoln. When it comes to the coins featured in America the Beautiful, we honor historic landmarks which include the Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and Mount Hood.
Please keep in mind that some of these sets may be missing an outer shipping sleeve or certificate. Even cases with signs of wear and tear have coins that remain in good condition.
If you still have any further questions, JM Bullion is available to assist you. We are available at 800-276-6508, online using our active live chat, and via our certified email address.