Did you miss the second silver bullion coin released in the America the Beautiful quarter series? Or are you looking for the ideal gift for someone who loves national parks as well as coins? Whatever drives your collection, this 2010 5 oz ATB Yellowstone Silver Coin is a stunning addition for it.
- Coin shipped in protective plastic slab with label from PCGS or NGC!
- This is the second coin released in the America the Beautiful series!
- Only a few thousand in certified spectacular condition!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Face value of coin is $0.25, which is backed by the federal government.
- Coins in this listing are certified and have an MS69 rating from either PCGS or NGC
- Traditional George Washington portrait on obverse.
- Image of Old Faithful and bison from Yellowstone National Park on reverse.
- Please be aware you may receive coins with matching labels from the same grading house if you buy multiples.
Any coin purchased from this listing ships in a plastic slab. It’s for protection in shipping and also makes an easy way to store or even display the coin in your collection. The slab comes with additional labels from either PCGS or NGC, though we can’t guarantee a certain label or certification from a specific grading house. The inventory for this listing is made up only of MS69-graded coins, but we pull inventory for each order once payment is cleared out of what’s available, which can reflect a mix of labels.
On the heads (or obverse) side of the 2010 ATB Yellowstone Silver Coin, collectors will find the expected image of George Washington. The portrait image designed by John Flanagan is common to all the quarters in this series, as are the inscriptions that state the face value and country and proclaim LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRUST.
The majesty of Yellowstone National Park is displayed on the reverse side in a design that was created by Don Everhart, who also sculpted it. The image gives collectors a close-up, detailed view of a bison with the plumes of Old Faithful and the peak of a mountain rising in the background.
The America the Beautiful quarter program, which includes mintages of standard quarters as well as collectible silver bullion, began in 2010. The concept of the program, which spanned 11 total years of mintages, was to capture the iconic nature of various locations throughout the nation. Each state, territory and federal district is represented by one of 56 coins in the series.
Your 2010 5 oz ATB Yellowstone Silver Coin is waiting, but with limited numbers, it won’t wait long. Order one (or more) today. Call the JM Bullion team at 1-800-276-6508 if you have any questions, or reach out via email or chat.