The Lisa Parker Collection from the Anonymous Mint is yet another stunning collection of silver for sale. Anonymous Mint has a number of special, limited-issue silver round collections that feature on specific works of art from artists of the past and the modern era. Lisa Parker is an outdoor enthusiast and naturalist who blends a hint of mysticism into many of her pieces. The 1 oz Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Silver Rounds are now available to you for purchase exclusively from JM Bullion.
- Rounds arrive inside of protective capsules and come with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- 6th round and final design in the Lisa Parker Collection!
- Limited mintage of only 750 rounds!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Two wolves are featured on the obverse in the design known as Snow Kisses.
- A single wolfs head is featured on the reverse in the common design of the series known as Wild One.
- Art created by Lisa Parker.
- Designs picked by Julie Lindquist.
- Each design sculpted on dies by Luigi Badia.
- Individual serial numbers on the edges.
- Initially available only from JM Bullion!
In the Lisa Parker Collection, there are a total of six distinctive designs. The series has so far featured Moonstruck, What Lies Within, Moon gazer, Apache, and Power of Three. Snow Kisses marks the sixth release in the collection and the second time that a wolf is depicted in the obverse designs.
For each of the six designs available, the Anonymous Mint offers silver rounds in three versions and two weights. The three available versions include proof, antique, and colorized proof options. These versions are available in both the 1 oz and 5 oz silver round options in the collection.
On the obverse of Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Silver Rounds is a depiction of two wolves. Known as Snow Kisses, the pair of canine predators are featured against the backdrop of a winter wonderland. Snow-covered trees dot the background field and the duo is depicted on a snow-covered rock ledge. One wolf leans down to rub its snout along the ear and face of the other wolf which is lying down.
The reverse side of 1 oz Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Silver Rounds includes the Wild One design. Used on all silver rounds in this collection, Wild One features a wolfs head in front-facing relief with a five-pointed star behind it and barren trees framing the design field.
These 1 oz Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Silver Rounds are brand new and feature a protective plastic capsule. The rounds have individual serial numbers etched on the edge and come with matching, numbered Certificates of Authenticity. These colorized proof rounds have colorized lacquer on the wolves in the obverse design, with frosted designs and mirrored backgrounds.
We encourage JM Bullion customers to call us with questions at 800-276-6508. You can also connect to us online through our live chat and email address features.