Those who buy silver in the Lisa Parker Collection need to keep a sharp eye out for each release in the collection. With micro-mintage figures that cap at 750 rounds for 1 oz proof and 1 oz proof colorized rounds, and just 250 rounds for the other four versions, these beautiful silver specimens sellout quickly. Now, 1 oz Proof Colorized Lisa Parker Collection Apache Silver Rounds join the collection exclusively from JM Bullion.
- Rounds arrive inside of plastic capsules and come with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- 4th work of art in the Lisa Parker Collection!
- Limited mintage of only 750 rounds!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- On the obverse is the Apache design featuring two horses.
- The reverse side features Wild One, the common design in the series.
- Art by Lisa Parker.
- Designs selected by Julie Lindquist.
- Individually serialized rounds with unique numbers on the edge.
- Colorized lacquer on this proof round.
- JM Bullion is the exclusive release partner of Lisa Parker Collection rounds!
The Lisa Parker Collection from the Anonymous Mint and Osborne Mint features a total of six different designs. Apache arrives as the fourth in the series of six and delivers the same six versions as all other releases. In addition to these 1 oz proof colorized rounds, youll find 1 oz proof, 1 oz antique, 5 oz proof, 5 oz antique, and 5 oz proof colorized options.
As mentioned above, Anonymous Mint issues these rounds as a micro-mintage. While many other Anonymous Mint series have mintages between 1,000 and 2,000 for 1 oz rounds and roughly 500 to 1,000 rounds for 5 oz options, those figures seem astronomical compared to the mintages in the Lisa Parker Collection.
On the obverse of 1 oz Proof Colorized Lisa Parker Collection Apache Silver Rounds is the image of two horses in a field of tall grass in a night scene. In this colorized design, both horses have patches of white and brown hair on their bodies. The adult horse has two stripes of red painted on its body just below the neck and includes feathers woven into its mane.
The reverse side of 1 oz Proof Colorized Apache Silver Rounds includes the common design element of Wild One. This side is not colorized, with Wild Ones front-facing wolf head backed by a five-pointed star and barren trees.
These 1 oz Proof Colorized Lisa Parker Collection Apache Silver Rounds are offered to you today exclusively from JM Bullion. Your silver round arrives inside of a protective plastic capsule and comes with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Each COA matches the serial number laser-etched onto the edge of the round itself.
We encourage JM Bullion customers to call us with questions at 800-276-6508. You can also reach out to us online through our live chat and email address features.