The American Silver Eagle Coin collection is a timeless classic manufactured and distributed by the United States Mint. Over the years, this collection has featured both silver and gold products that collectors and investors worldwide love. This listing features random years and various labels for coin fanatics to add to their collection. Today, the 1 oz Burnished American Silver Eagle Coin SP69 Random Year Varied Label PCGS or NGC is available for purchase from JM Bullion.
- Every coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip!
- Limited numbers of these exclusive coins!
- Special burnished finish from the American Silver Eagle Coin collection!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Holds a face value of $1 (USD) that’s fully backed by the United States government.
- Grading of SP69 from the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
- On the obverse is the image of Lady Liberty.
- The heraldic eagle by John Mercanti is seen on the reverse.
- If ordering multiple coins from this listing, you may receive coins with matching labels, grading houses, and/or date marks.
The 1 oz Burnished American Silver Eagle Coin has been struck in 99.9% pure silver and is considered a full legal tender of the United States. The SP69 grading from the NGC or the PCGS means that this coin is considered near perfect with full, original mint luster and has a maximum of two minor flaws that must be outside the coin’s primary focal point. These flaws are usually tiny contact marks or minuscule hairlines.
Keep in mind that when ordering from this listing, all orders are fulfilled at random based off of available inventory. If you order more than one coin, you may receive ones with matching grading houses, labels, and/or date marks.
The obverse of the 1 oz Burnished American Silver Eagle Coin shows the image of Lady Liberty designed by Adolph A. Weinman, a renowned student of Augustus Saint-Gaudens. In the image, Lady Liberty is seen walking into the horizon wrapped in the American flag, and her arm outstretched towards the sun. Above her, the viewer can see the “LIBERTY” inscription at the top of the obverse.
The reverse of the 1 oz Burnished American Silver Eagle Coin shows the heraldic eagle created by John Mercanti. This design was originally inspired by the Great Seal of the United States. The heraldic eagle is shown with its wings outstretched and 13 stars sitting above its head. In its talons, it holds arrows and an olive branch. The weight, value, and purity of the coin are also listed on the reverse, as well as the inscription “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.
To learn more information about this exclusive release or to ask any additional questions, contact our customer service team at JM Bullion. We are available via email, online live chat, or by phone at 800-276-6508.