One of the more recent and impressive silver coins from the Perth Mint is its annual-release Silver Kangaroo. The Australian Silver Kangaroo originated as a proof coin at the Perth Mint, but in 2016 it was elevated to be a new annual-release and became the first-ever .9999 pure silver coin from the Perth Mint in a regular bullion release. Right now, 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coins in perfect condition are available to you online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives in a PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Offered as of 2016!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse of the coin is a depiction of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features the kangaroo in varying designs.
- Includes a “P” mint mark from the Perth Mint.
- Please keep in mind you could receive several coins with the same date mark and additional labels when buying multiples.
Each of the 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coins in this product listing comes to you with a protective plastic slab. These coins have been graded Mint State 70. This means the coins exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind visible on the design elements or surface areas of the coin.
This is a random year, varied label listing at JM Bullion. The 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coins available here are chosen at random once your payment has been processed. We will select your coins from our available stock. We are not able to take requests for specific date marks, though all coins do come with the same design in this series. If you purchase multiples, please note it is possible to get several with the same dates and additional labels.
The additional labels possible in this listing include Early Release or First Strike. Each of these refers to the timing of the coins’ arrival at the PCGS or NGC for grading. To earn these labels, the coins must arrive within 30 days of the initial release.
The obverse face of the 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coin comes with a depiction of Queen Elizabeth II. Introduced in 2016, the series featured the Ian Rank-Broadley design of Queen Elizabeth II in 2016 and 2017, while all coins issued from 2018 onward have the 2015 design by Jody Clark. This image shows the Queen is shown at the age of 89 wearing the George IV State Diadem Crown.
On the reverse side of 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coins is an image of the kangaroo. The largest marsupial in the world, the kangaroo is featured here in a design that is inspired by the former copper penny issued for circulation in Australia.
If you have any questions, please contact JM Bullion. Our customer service team is available at 800-276-6508, online using our live chat, and via our email address.