One of the most famous gold coins for sale in the world is the Australian Gold Kangaroo. Introduced in 1986 as the Australian Gold Nugget, since 1990 this collection has gone by the moniker Australian Gold Kangaroo. The series offers 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz gold as its primary annual options. The 1 oz gold is the leading option that has been available consistently from the beginning. Right now, 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coins in near-perfect condition are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of the PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Issued from 1990 to present!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of $100 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features varying images of the kangaroo.
- Please keep in mind the potential to receive matching dates and designs when you buy more than one coin.
Each of the 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coins in this listing comes with a near-perfect certification from the PCGS or NGC. Coins in Mint State 69 condition exhibit full, original mint luster with no more than two minor detracting flaws. Examples of those flaws include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines that must be located outside of the primary focal points of the coin.
JM Bullion offers you these 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coins with random dates and varied labels. We cannot promise the date mark, design, or grading house that certified these gold coins in advance. Your coin or coins will be chosen at random once your payment has been processed. Please keep in mind that you could receive matching dates and designs when you buy more than one gold coin.
On the obverse side of 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coins is an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. As of the 2021 release of these coins, three different effigies of the Queen have featured on the coins. The first would be the Raphael Maklouf bust created in 1984 and used through 1998 in Australia. The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of the Queen was used from 1999 to 2019. As of 2020, the coins have the Jody Clark bust of the Queen with the George IV State Diadem Crown.
The reverse field of Australian Gold Kangaroo Coins comes with a depiction of the kangaroo. The largest living marsupial in the world today, the kangaroo is endemic to the Australian continent and features in a new relief on this side of the coins with each date mark.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to JM Bullion. Our customer service team is available at 800-276-6508, online through our live chat, and using our email address.