The American Palladium Eagle was first conceived by the United States Mint in 2010. However, it wasn’t released until 2017 as demand for other high-value precious metal American Eagles put the plans for introducing a new coin on the backburner. Once the American Palladium Eagle made its debut in 2017, it brought a surge of interest from investors and collectors. Right now, perfect-condition 1 oz American Palladium Eagles from random years are available to purchase online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the PCGS or NGC!
- Available as of 2017!
- Limited mintages each year!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure palladium.
- Bears a face value of $25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued Grades of Mint State, Specimen Proof, or PR/PF 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse features Winged Liberty.
- On the reverse is an American bald eagle on a cliff edge.
- “W” mint marks may be present.
- Please note you could receive various different versions of the Palladium Eagle or all matching items when buying more than one.
Each 1 oz American Palladium Eagle Coin listed here comes with a perfect certification from either the PCGS or the NGC. Whether the coins received an MS, SP, PR, or PF label along with the numeric grade of 70 is a minor distinction between the various versions of the coin available. All coins with a numeric grade of 70 exhibit full, original mint luster and have no detracting flaws. It is possible for additional labels to be present. This includes, but is not limited to, UCAM/DCAM labels or First Strike/Early Release.
JM Bullion selects all coins in this listing at random. We cannot guarantee a particular coin and accompanying labels in advance. All items are chosen after your payment has cleared and we select from available items at that point in time. Please note that American Palladium Eagles were issued as BU, Proof, Reverse Proof, and Burnished coins, with one version issued per year. Respectively, the coins were issued as 2017 BU coins, 2018 Proofs, 2019 Reverse Proofs, and 2020 Burnished coins.
Regardless of the version of the coin you receive, the 1 oz American Palladium Eagles always feature the same obverse and reverse designs. On the obverse of Palladium Eagles, you will find Adolph A. Weinman’s 1916 design of Winged Liberty. Her left-profile portrait comes with a winged Phrygian cap on her head. The reverse side of the coins comes with another work of art from Weinman. His depiction of an American bald eagle, as shown here, was created in 1907 for the American Institute for Architects gold medal.
If you have any questions, JM Bullion is here to help. Please contact us on the phone at 800-276-6508, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.