The Chinese Gold Panda coin is a popular gold bullion annual release that has been available since 1982. The coins introduced that year included a 1 oz gold coin and three fractional-ounce options. The smallest of the coins initially offered was the 1/10 oz Chinese Gold Panda coin. Right now, 1/10 oz Chinese Gold Panda Coins are available to purchase in perfect condition online from JM Bullion.
- Arrives in a protective plastic slab from the PCGS or NGC!
- Issued from 1982 to 2015!
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of .999 pure gold.
- Bears a face value of 10 or 50 (Yuan) backed by the government of China.
- Issued a Grade of PF/PR/Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- The reverse includes the image of a Giant Panda.
- Additional labels are possible, coins come from random years.
- Please keep in mind that you could receive several coins with the same date, design, and additional labels if you purchase multiples.
Each of the 1/10 oz Chinese Gold Panda Coins in this product listing comes with PF70, PR70, or Mint State 70 certification. Coins in this condition are considered perfect and exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind present on the design elements or surface areas. These coins may be BU specimens or Proof specimens from the Gold Panda Series, but all are in perfect condition.
This is a random year listing and comes with the potential for additional varied labels. In the case of a bullion coin, this could mean an Early Release or First Strike label indicating the coins were received for grading within the first 30 days of the original release. All coins are chosen for you at random once your payment is processed. We cannot guarantee the date mark, design, or presence of additional labels for the coin you receive. If you purchase multiples, you could receive several matching dates, designs, and additional labels.
On the obverse face of the 1/10 oz Chinese Gold Panda Coin is the image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This is the primary structure in the Temple of Heaven Complex and features on this face of the coins every year.
The reverse side of 1/10 oz Chinese Gold Panda Coins includes a new image of the Giant Panda species each year. Only the 2001 and 2002 coins have a shared design, all others feature a unique design for the date mark.
Please note when buying these coins that the face value of the coin could be different based on the date mark. 1/10 oz Gold Pandas originally had a face value of 10 Yuan from 1982 to 2000. From 2001 to 2015, the 1/10 oz Gold Panda had an adjusted face value of 50 Yuan.
If you have any questions about these gold coins for sale, please call JM Bullion. You can reach us on the phone at 800-276-6508, or connect with us online using our live chat and email address features.