1/10 oz. American Gold Eagle coins are the smallest commonly traded denomination of US Gold Coins. This size coin is produced on an annual basis by the US Mint. Though small in size (they are roughly equivalent to the size of a common US Dime), these coins carry significant value.
- Actual gold content of 1/10 troy oz.
- Issued a face value of $5 (USD) by the United States government.
- Available in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Bears Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ iconic Lady Liberty depiction.
- Ships in a plastic flip, mint tubes of 50, or Monster Boxes of 500.
- Eligible in Precious Metal IRA accounts.
- Arrives in BU condition. Protect your investment with a 16mm Direct Fit Air Tite Capsule.
These coins are distributed by the US Mint in tubes, similar to the way that Silver Eagle coins are produced. Each tube contains 20, 1/10th ounce Gold Eagle coins, but you do not need to order in intervals of 20 at a time. Lesser (or unequal) quantities of Gold Eagle coins are shipped in plastic sleeves to ensure their condition remains in tact.
For more information on 1/10 oz. Gold Eagle coins and ordering gold coins online, please contact us at any time. We are more than willing to answer any questions that you might have. For any information related to 1/10th oz. Gold Eagles or buying gold from JM Bullion, please contact us via live chat, email, or phone at 800-276-6508.